Naruto Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Universe

A Naruto RP for all Naruto fans! All new members please read the rules. Thanks for joining and enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sid
Admin
Sid

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-03-07

HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:03 pm

"Scott, you get Sid and I'll get Liam! Jaye, open the closet door. Now go!" Mike called.

Jaye raced to the living room with them, and held this almost empty living room closet open. It only had maybe a few useless things in it.

Scott picked Sid up in a cradle position, "Aghh! >< What the hell?!" He ignored her but laughed, putting her in the closet. Sid was like O_O;

Then Mike and Scott both dragged Liam while Jaye was having trouble keeping Sid inside the closet. Finally they reached the closet, throwing Liam right on Sid. Sid liked it but at the same time was like x_X, cause it hurt when he flew onto her.

"This is for busting my TV!" Mike said, locking the closet.
(-Gasp-)
Back to top Go down
https://narutouniverse.forumotion.net
Scrappy

Scrappy

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:36 pm

O_O Wha?! Mad "Those fucking little damn bitches!" yelled liam

"Iswear i will make their eyes bleed!!!"

Liam began kicking the door and telling mike jaye and scott they were gonna die

Eventually liam got tired and just slumped in a corner and said to sid

"Im really sorry about this but if we work together we can get revenge ^^."
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:44 pm

O_O Sid laughed. "xD Yeah, I'm sure we can think of something..." Suddenly there was heaving breathing against the door.

It was Jaye, "Just so you know, you two are gonna be in there for an hour..." he said. A hour?! x_X It was already like 10 at night and Sid was tired, but she figured she'd try to survive. She gazed at Liam, sighing and scooting by him.

"This should be fun," she said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:52 pm

Liam crossed his arms with a sigh and said "No use to beat myself up."

On the other side of the door..........

"C'mon jaye save liam the embarrassment he just destroyed something that could be replaceable."

"No." said jaye "I had to miss my favorite teletubbies show today and clifford the big red faggot!"
"Besides hes being awfully bipolar."
scott shrugged and said "Oh well ....... any more pizza?"

Liam was really close to sid he could feel his heart racing as he asked sid
"So hows life for ya?"
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:59 pm

Sid grinned a little, "It really is great, especially since I've got you now..." she looked at his hand, playing with his fingers a little, blushing.

On the other side of the door Sid could hear the guys running around, and Scott huffing and puffing, "Gimme back my damn pizza!"

"Catch me first!" Mike said, making monkey noises and jumping around. Sid laughed.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:20 pm

Liams heart skipped a beat as sid held his hand
he laughed a little when liam heard scotts possible heart attack

lIAM LEANED BACK A LITTLE REALLY WANTING TO LIKE MAKE OUT WITH SID (obviously he was guy XD

at last scott got a hold of the pizza and had himself a great workout Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:46 pm

xDD

Sid held his hand, laughing again at the guys outside. She intertwined her fingers with him and gazed at him... It suddenly got quiet outside...

Sid blushed, leaning forward and kissing Liam's lips softly. Her heart skipped beats as well as she deepened the kiss a little bit more, but didn't add any tongue. xP
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:52 pm

(Yo mommma)

Liam was blushing massivly as he kissed sid in a passionate way .suddenly all his anger and worry went away he felt very happy.

Liam began to wrap his arms around sid as he kissed her more and more.......it took him awhile to realize what he was doing so he stopped thinking it was going to far.

"Sorry i guess something came over me." Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:58 pm

"No, no..." Sid said quietly as he suddenly pulled away, bringing her hand to his face and leaning in to kiss him more. Her tongue entered his mouth and she just couldn't hold back. She blushed insanely as she even leaned over him a little, kissing him more...

Scott, Jaye and Mike had their ears against the door and giggled silently at the sounds of a few heavy breathes and smacky kisses. xD
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:11 pm

Liam flipped sid over and made out with her intensely his tongue glided all around XD

"Time!" screamed mike he opened the door and saw that scene and all three broke out into laughter.
Liam got up punched scott in the gut kicked jaye in the vajj and slapped mike
He then helped sid up and told her "Feel free to punch these bastards!"
"Ouch!" all three of them chorused "Thats just what u deserved."said liam
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:37 pm

Sid was getting really really into it, but then Mike completely interrupted. Shocked And they all probably saw the whole thing.

Sid was blushing, and pushed Scott a little, "Fucking r-tard," she said, sort of laughing.
"Sorry," Scott said, laughing, "I sware we'll leave you two alone eventually," he laughed again and Sid went to the kitchen. She got a juice box and sat on a stool at the island-counter thing. The finish on it was a dark granite, it looked kickass.

She sipped the juice up, replaying what happened in the closet over and over...
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:08 pm

Liam whispered to himself "Yea right." (he was reffering to what scott said.)

Liam was red all over he was so mad and embarrased!He hated all three of them!

Liam walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge as he told sid in a soft shaky voice
"Sorry about that they're just ass holes that are jealous cause no one likes them..."
He closed the fridge and walked over to them pantry and took out a box that said
Quaker Oats Liam reached inside and pulled out two chocolate chip granola bars

"Do you like chocolate?" "Its my favorite." He walked over to sid and sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:25 pm

"Yea," she said, grinning and taking one... She sat by him, eating granola bar silently for a moment. She gazed at the microwave. The time said 11:27 PM.

She heard the others going into their rooms and let out a sigh of relief, laughing a little too. She finished her food and leaned her elbow on the counter, taking a moment to just look at Liam... ^^
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:58 pm

Liam stared back at sid ^^ in a dreamy manor he really really... liked her.

Liam started to say "Its getting late." "I guess ill just walk you to your bed..."

"If you want ." Liam was standing right in front of the bed and then outta nowhere
scott mike and jaye were wearing goggles and holding a big plastic gun they shot liam in the ass it was a sleeping dart"Yes right on target !"Yelled Scott
"Sorry." jaye told sid" i guess you'l have to sleep next to liam!!"
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:16 pm

Shocked Sid watched as Liam's sleeping body fell onto the bed he made. Mike grinned smugly, putting Liam on the bed and covering him. "Well I'm leaving him there. ^^"

Sid stared at Liam, knowing there was no way she could pick him up. The other guys gave eachother high-fives, turned out the lights and headed to their rooms. "Night, Sid! xD" Scott called.

Sid stood in the dark, and looked at Liam again... She was still like Shocked since it all happened all quick-like. Nervously, she climbed into bed next to him, snuggling under the covers, her face infront of his... She scooted closer to him and kissed his lips, wrapping her arm around him and went to bed..... -^^-
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:27 pm

The next morning Liam awoke confused as he found himslef on sids bed it took him a while to realize what had happened
when it all came to him liam decided not to get mad but to get even
So he thought that he should invite them to a little place called WE will force you to get naked and make out where you get naked in a tiny jacuzzi and these people will force you to do stuff if not they will kill you literally

Liam got up and went to go tell something suprising to mike
"Hey mike i got you a hot date with this sexy ass girl!" "You up for it ?"
"Pshhh yea!" said mike "Where?" "At the place where they force you to do stuff." said liam
Mike squealed in delight
Liam told the other two the same thing
"That will show them to screw with my love life!" whispered liam to himself

All three of them will be forced to make out with eachother~ liam laughed evily!!
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:36 pm

xDD
Mike, Jaye and Scott all ended up in the same jacuzzi.
"What... the... HELL?!" Mike screamed, they all screamed, trying to get out of the jacuzzi, but the owners of the place forced them to stay in.

"Hey! No getting out, you gotta do what we say, or this pole is going up all your asses 8D" one guy said, holding out a pole. They were like Shocked and sat down slowly...

Sid was eating a icecream and sitting up on a counter at this outdoor icecream hut, watching from a far. "This is just too sick xD," she said. "Good way to get even though." Sid shrugged.

Mike, Jaye and Scott all squirmed and twitched, for they were asked to have a three-way make out session... One of the guys there were gay and was squealing, "I can't wait to see this, it'll be SO hot 8D," the gay man said, squealing. It was funny cause he looked like a biker and his name was Ashley. Sid laughed as they squirmed and held her icecream to Liams lips. "Some? 8D" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:49 pm

"Hahha!" Said Liam he tooks licks of the deliciouse frozen treat between fits of uncontrollable laughter.

Mike scott and jaye and-cough- ashley were making out all night and day and afterwards mike jaye and scott stayed quiet and didnt bother liam the slightest bit

they all apologized but liam knew they would have something up their sleeve one of these days and he was prepared for it
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:57 pm

Sid laughed here and gagged a little too. By the time it was over they all went back to the guy's house. It was the afternoon.

There was a knock on the door, "Sid it's for you!" Scott called. Sid went to the door, it was one of her friends. "Sid!" She said, "8D I heard you and Liam Cormier are dating!"
Sid looked around playfully and smiled. Her friend squealed and Sid laughed.

"Well anyway the other day some freak totally bombed your house, I saved your things though," Sid was like O_O as her friend brought all these boxes in. "Guess you'll have to live with Cancer Bats now, BYE!!!" Her friend said and then ran away. Sid carried the boxes in. Hmmm, she though, Well Mike and Jaye share a room, maybe I could be roomies with Liam if his room is big enough 8D

"What's all that?!" Scott said, laughing.
"Oh, apparently my house was bombed so now I'm staying here, heh xDD."
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:07 pm

Mike and jaye came in and said "What all the commotion about?"

"Sids gonna live with us ." said scott "Yay!" They all jumped for joy Liam walked in and said "Great^^ thisll be awesome!!" scott sleep sin the fridge cause he cant get enough of his food and mike and jaye share one big fat room and i got plenty of space so i guess you could bunk with me or sleep on the couch which ever you want."

Mike and jaye began squirming around and said "Liam your so retarded you know shes gonna wanna be with you soo just dont get her preganant!!!"

Liam grabbed duck tape and wrapped all over their heads
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:18 pm

xDDD
Mike, Jaye and Scott all squirmed around, "Ow!" They said.
"Okay, okay!" Scott said and they stopped squirming. "To the bathroom," they all struggled their way to the bathroom and Sid cracked up.

After they went to the bathroom to get the tape off, Sid looked at Liam and grinned, "Oh, you know I wanna share rooms with you, baby cakes Wink " She laughed and started dragging all the crap into the room and unpacked and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:26 pm

"Eww." Yelled liam "What are you gonna do in the bathroom?!"

Liam ran to the bathroom dorr shut it and locked it and they all screamed

Liam tossed himself to the ground in rolling laughter!!!!!!!
after his fit of laughter he went to go help sid unpack and he said to her "Our next concert is gonna be in a week and i want you to take part in it^^!"
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:31 pm

Sid laughed after hearing them screaming.
"We just need to take this damn tape off!" Mike said, cutting off the tape and taking it off their heads. "Oww!" they all said, since it was pulling on their hair.

Sid laughed as she unpacked, "Their having a 3 some! xDD"
"8D Oh my God!" Sid said, glomping Liam, "That'd be kickass, I can't wait to go!" She kissed his lips. That would be a total dream come true... singing and dancing on stage with Liam. 8DD She was sooo happy. :3

The others had to escape through the window but the front door was locked. xD
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:39 pm

Liam was excited about their next concert !!! Sid was gonna be in it he laughed from being so happy and hearing the struggling of the three guys outside

That night liam took sid to the room shut the door and locked it-gasp-

"Iwant to talk with you...^^" he said in a soft calming voice .
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:42 pm

(Gasp :3)
Sid nodded and took a seat on the bed. His room was pretty dim and it made Sid wanted to do naughty things with him, but she figured she'd save that for later. xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next