Naruto Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Universe

A Naruto RP for all Naruto fans! All new members please read the rules. Thanks for joining and enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Scrappy

Scrappy

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2009-03-28

HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) Empty
PostSubject: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:51 am

EEP EEP CHIRP SQUEAL SCREAM! The fans were outta control they loved that concert and wanted to meet the band especially liam who really brought da Funk!

The concert was over liam was still pumped about it "Thank you village hidden in the sand!!!" he yelled
It was late so the other members of the band Scott,Mike and Jaye wanted to go rest
Liam argued that this was a job well done and that it calls for a celebration
But the others were to tired to even answer and just walked off
Dissapointed liam makes his way towards his apartment and sees a figure passing byy..
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:01 am

Sid walked by, dancing a little jig with one of her 'girl friends'. "Oh my God, dude they RULED. I worship them!" They squealed. She didn't even really notice Liam over there, maybe because he was too far away... They stopped for a moment to drink their drinks. Sid faced her friend, so her back was turned to him...
Back to top Go down
https://narutouniverse.forumotion.net
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:09 am

Liam noticed two people making a fuss over by a corner and thought he would
conveniently pass by pretending not to notice anything. He was a little attracted to the girl in the black
So he of course walked by and said to the two girls in a wild voice "That was a freaking awesome concert dont ya think?!" (He was still pumped about everything !XD)
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:31 am

(^^)
Sid thought the guy might just be a fan. Her friend looked at her watch,
"Oh, crap! I have to leave Sid, my mom'll be pissed," well it was already around ten at night. Her friend hurried off and she finally turned to see... LIAM CORMIER. O_O HOLY FUCK MONKEYS! Sid was trying hard not to scream. "Uh..ah... uhm.. hi Very Happy?"
She laughed a little, "Yea, the show was seriously kickass..." She could hardly believe he went up to her. Unreal!
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:24 pm

Liam stared at the girl running home and he thought to himself
"Another party pooper." (He thought of the girl as one of his fellow band members leaving so soon after a job well done.) Liam turned to look at the girl in black and replied
"Yea... im glad you liked it , it was one of our best concerts yet."
He then introduced himself "Nice to meet you Im Liam Cormier lead singer."(i think XD)
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:14 pm

(Yeah, you're right haha. n_n)
"Oh, I know," she said, laughing a little, "I seriously am in love your music. I'm Sid, nice to finally... you know, talk to you heh." She wanted to just go on and on about how uberly awesome Liam and his band were. She held back though, just taking a few short moments to admire him. "I should actually be heading back to my place, but it'd be cool to just chill with you for a while." Sid was surprised in her own words. After all, he did look bored, so why not?
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:43 pm

"Thanks that means alot." Very Happy
"Its nice to be able to talk to a big fan." Very Happy
Liam loved his fans and he knew very well that without them his band would never be successful ,he wanted to keep talking to sid and she offered to keep up a conversation.But he thought she must be tired from jammin out so he said "I could tell your tired. "So how about you meet up with me and my band tommorow at Tim Hortons?"
"My treat." Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:50 pm

Sid smiled, "Yeah, definately!" She was so excited! She probably wouldn't even be able to get to sleep at night. She was also flattered it was 'his treat', after all she was usually broke. "I guess I'll go ahead and get going," she couldn't help but to check him out a little. He looked so.. amazing! But she always had a thought in the back of her mind; the age difference. To her it didn't matter a bit, but she figured she'd just hang out with him and see how it goes from there.

Last edited by Sid on Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:10 pm

"Im glad Very Happy." "See you tommorow!" and with that liam walked off he thought in his mind "It sure was awfully strange of me to just invite a fan to hang out me and the band it guess it was meant to happen." But liam was really happy he invited her he thought it would be really fun."

The next morning liam and his band waited outside waiting for sid.Liam was excited though tried not to show it. "When can we go inside?!" "Im starvin!" said scott
"Just wait ." said Liam" she should be here soon."
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Sid was up probably all night, she was so excited to go!

Now she was making her way to the Tim Hortons (the coffee place), kick-pushing her way there on a skate board. From a distance she could see them all stand outside. She just couldn't help but let a smile break out. Kicking the board up and holding it by her side she looked at them, grinning again. "So now Sid's here. Now... we eat," she said. Scott hurried to the door, opening it for them all to go inside.
"Liam, get the seats, I gotta go to the potty," Mike said stupidly, the others laughing as he hurried off.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:00 pm

LIam and the others waited in silence as they saw sid skating over towards them

Scott yelled out "Good golly about time I feel as though ive gone aneraxic or something!"
"Glad you could come ." said Liam
they walked in and found a table closest to the kitchen
"So sid what would you like to eat?" "order anything you want." said Liam Scott of course ordered nearly everything on the menu XD and mike returned from the bathroom and looked at his menu .
Liam ordered 8 jelly donuts with 10 cups of cofee XD :p As mike commented on sids richeous skateboard
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:13 pm

Sid laughed after what Scott said. Sid walked past Liam as he spoke, shooting him a smile. She couldn't help it, he looked fantabulous as usual.

Sid cracked up, after seeing the waiters face as they ordered. "I'll take three of the lemon donuts and caramel frapp, please." The waiter took the order and pranced off.
"Damn," Mike and Sid said at once, looking at Liam. They laughed since they said it at the exact same time.
"That's a lot of coffee," Sid said, laughing. "Oh, thanks, I've had this one for like two years. It's sorta ghetto but it's the only one I'm used to, haha." She was referring to Mike's comment on her board. She couldn't stop looking at Liam. Mm! He looked hot. Jaye, the shyer one finally spoke, "So you like our show last night?"
"Yea," Sid said. After that Jaye and Mike whispered a little, looking at Liam and Sid while they were at it. This made Sid wonder...

Last edited by Sid on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:29 pm

Liam couldn't help smiling at sid he loved her personality and her style it was like ROCK ON !!! lol! lol! lol!

The poor little bald headed waiter looked like he was about to have a nervous breakdown at all the memorzing he had to do the whole damn menu bunches of donuts and cofee!!!!!!!
Liam couldnt help but laugh at what sid and mike said about his tremendous amount of cofee "the cofees good i cant help it!"
"Yea mike she did like the concert probably the only one besides me everybody else was being a bitch."

"Well excuse me but i was tired and scott was having a shortage of food so we had to leave."
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Sid cracked up, "Well at least I came along, otherwise matters would have been worse," she wagged her finger a little. Sid thought... they were sitting at a booth, and she wanted to get closer to Liam... She pretended to be sitting on something, so she got up, looking under herself, then plopped on the seat, her shoulder now to Liam's. She smiled looking at him playfully, "Hi." Scott and the others were raising their eyebrows at eachother. There was a crash coming from the kitchen.
"What the fuck?" Mike said. They laughed.
"YOU'RE FIRED," a skinny blonde boy came ducking from plates being thrown at him. After they watched him scurry into his car, they all laughed.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:04 pm

"Yea glad you did or i would have convinced myself that we sucked really bad on stage."

When sid had sat next to liam he couldnt help squirming around and getting all nervous his band was staring at him in such in odd way he got up and said as casually as he could trying to hide his excitment "I gotta go to the rest room ill be right back!!!" bounce
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:21 pm

Sid stared as he walked off, then turned to the rest, who were all laughing a little.
"What is with him?" Scott said.
"He's acting really weird, dude," Mike said. They all looked at Sid then.
"...What? Is there something on my face? GET IT OFF." They laughed at her fake dramatic expression.
"Either he seriously had to take a wizz, or he just digs you," Jaye said. Sid twitched.
"Me? No, way... we're like what, like... ten years apart or something?"
"Well your cooler than most fifteen years old I met," Scott said.
"Yeah, and you're not all like, 'OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOU!'" Mike said, squirming against Jaye stupidly. They all laughed. A waiter passed just then, "Your food should be out in about ten minutes." ... The was a pause.
"BUT SERIOUSLY!" Mike said, "He's acting weird. We'll just see if he does anything else, deal?"
"Deal," everyone said. Sid was really confused. She liked him, yea... but the age difference! They'd have to keep it a secret from society, seriously. Or at least the government...

Last edited by Sid on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:29 pm

Liam was in the bathroom feeling like such a retard he new that everyone was laughing at him and he also hoped sid didnt get near him just to make him look bad but how could he think that? She was such an awesome laid back person.
He then walked outside to the booth the band was laughing as scott said aloud "You sure screwed up this time scrappy!"

"What the hell are you taalking about i just had to go to the restroom thats all nothing wrong with that is there?" Liam glared at everyone and there was a short silence
He scooted next to sid and said "Sorry about that i had to go piss drank to much cofee."
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Sid smiled to herself, sipping her frapp. She definately couldn't help her feelings for him for shit. Screw the government! She still wasn't sure if he felt the same way, it was all pretty confusing. All of a sudden a peice of a donut flew at Scott. Scott's expression made Sid crack up.
"You did not just throw an effing donut at me, dude," he looked over at the piece that was on the seat now and ate it. Sid cracked up more. It was just too hilarious! She was laughing so hard that she had to lean her head on Liam to try and calm the hell down. While Sid wasn't looking, Scott mouthed these words to Liam, (you know not saying it out loud, just mouthing it xD)"You and Sid, eh?" He rose his eyebrows at Liam, making a heart in the air. Jaye saw this, then looked at Liam. He was curious...
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:47 pm

Liam was squealing from laughter until scottt interupted

He raised an eyebrow at him and threw giggles said "Shut the fuck up scott go stuff your face with more donuts ."

As he flipped the finger at him scott scurried off to buy another donut (What a fatty XD)

Liiam hoped sid didnt notice anything and after calming down he told sid "How did you hear about the cancer bats?"
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 pm

(xD I love Scott! he's kick-butt.)
Sid had her head on the table as he Scott flipped Liam off. She was still laughing. "Oh, get me one!" Sid called at Scott who nodded in her direction.

Mike and Jaye were whispering again, then Mike pointed and looked stupidly, "Whats THAT, Jaye? Let's go see!" Mike dragged Jaye with him...

Sid watched them leave then looked over at Liam,
"Oh, actually when I was fourteen I saw you guys performing at hometown in the Rain village at the tour 'A taste of Chaos', after that I just couldn't get enough it. I went solo and moved out recently, and now I'm here in Suna, so it's pretty cool that I live closer to you guys..." (So I guess technically she's living alone? It is the Naruto world after all haha.)

Last edited by Sid on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:05 pm

Liam just shot a nasty look at jaye and mike before they left and then llooked over at sid and said "Wow a taste of chaos i remember that concert vividly it was so awesome."
"So you live alone i guess thats good sometimes people need their space .

"We'll lets see im guessing that we started out band 4 yrs ago and we just got really into it and just become famouse right away i used to live in the land og grass (canada)

"But now were touring all around the villages its crazyy."
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:15 pm

(^^ That's like basically exactly what they're doing hehe.)

Sid nodded at his words. She watched his mouth..., but tried not to make it too obvious. "Yea, I saw some of your tour dates, you guys are basically like going all over the place. That's really cool..." She noticed that the others were taking a little long. They were probably doing that on purpose. Sid was just really confused right now, but she just had no choice but to go with the flow as she usually did. "I love the music video for 'Lucifers Rocking Chair'..." Sid stated smiling, looking at Liam. God, he was amazing. @.@
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:03 pm

Liam felt so comfortable talking to Sid he thought she was really easy to talk to and the others were taking quite a while so he was glad he had some more time ^^ Very Happy Razz lol!

"Thank you Very Happy ." "I had a lot of fun while making that music video."
Liam couldn't keep his eyes of sid he knew he felt something special for her.............

"Ay there!!" said Scott "Iclogged up a toilet in the mens room where do i get the janitor?"

"Stupid Scott ." thought liam
he couldn't help but laguh at what he said .Didn't he feel a little embarassed about screaming that out? cheers
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:52 pm

"I know, I loved it! Wish I could've hit mailboxes, stood on a car that was still on drive, and headbanged with a dude with a coffee cup head and got paid. Haha ^^" She was smiling, talking with her hands. She felt like she could really be herself with him.

Sid cracked up with Liam. It felt so good to be there with him, having such an awesome time, and while she looked at him as they laughed, she couldn't help but just start to feel for him more.

Sid noticed a janitor rushing over to the bathroom and laughed again. "I wonder how he clogged it...? Suspect It was either with too much toilet paper or something else," Sid laughed. Scott came back after going and getting some more donuts. "Here ya go," he said, laughing at what happened not too long ago, holding out Sid's donut.

She stared at it, then at him slowly... "I sure hope you washed your hands Shocked..."
"For about five minutes." Sid nodded, then took it, laughing again. She noticed her skate board was gone and was like Shocked, then gazed out the window and noticed Mike and Jaye trying to skate, and failing miserably. She sat back down and sipped more of her frapp, that she still hadn't finished. "Mm?" She said, taking a bite of the donut and offering Liam some of the frapp.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:31 pm

Haha !!! I'll telll you this you really should try it! It gives you a crazy feeling Gyahh!

Liam was really enjoying this conversation but was interupted by the loud "SWISH!" of the janitor rushing to the bathroom

"Poor dude i sure feel bad for him and im pretty sure whatever is clogged is not toilet paper."
"Ay liam do u want a donut its chocolate (british voice)." said scott
"Did you take that into the bathroom with you?" Angry
"Why yes its baked fresh ."

"CHOCOLATE!!"

Bad smell liam looked a little green and just said "No thanks i would just love to eat one but im on a diet!"

"Since when are you on a diet?"

"since one minute ago ."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next