Naruto Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Universe

A Naruto RP for all Naruto fans! All new members please read the rules. Thanks for joining and enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sid
Admin
Sid

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-03-07

HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Sid cracked up at what Liam said. Scott just shrugged, eating the donut and laughing a little. Sid gazed back out the window, noticing Jaye and Mike were gone... She gazed around, then screamed once Mike slammed his face right infront of her. She laughed, almost falling over and Scott looked at her funny.

Sid looked back outside and Mike motioned her to come out. "Hey I'll be right back," she said, heading outside. "What is it?" Sid said, laughing a little as she approached them. "You should come hang with us again sometime," Jaye offered. "Bet Liam wants you to." They laughed a little. Sid laughd nervously, blushing. "Well I'm always free, so why not...?"

Scott gazed at Liam with a smirk. "So... you and Sid, eh eh?" He nudged Liam, smiling. "I think we should invite her out more often, how 'bout you Liam?"
Back to top Go down
https://narutouniverse.forumotion.net
Scrappy

Scrappy

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:46 pm

Liam jumped a bit when he heard sid scream he stared at scott and Mad gave him a twisted look scott looked at him in an inoocent puppy face and shrugged stupidly

Liam just shook his head and looked away

When the fellow band members asked sid if she wanted to join them again

Liam said "Yea!" "We should got to the amuesment park next week."

He ignored all the comments the others said and just shot them an ugly look and kept his attention on sid..l...
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:05 pm

Sid smiled, "Hellz yeah! (xD) we should totally go to the amusement park, that'd be wicked. ^^" The others cheered and Scott nudged Liam again.

"Well we'd better get going, guys," Scott said and they all started to leave.
Sid was still so confused about Liam, and didn't even know what she was going to do all week. As they walked out she walked slowly beside Liam, "I'll catch you later," she said lowly and skated off...

Scott walked with Liam, the other two were a little further ahead.
"So seriously dude... she might be 15, but she's like really cool. Plus all the chicks around our age are like mega boring, she's really fun and kick-back... Honestly, do you see anything in her? ...C'mon you could tell me, we're best buds. I won't tell Jaye and Mike, I sware. Well they'd probably find out anyway but hey... it didn't come from me."

While Sid was at home she couldn't help but be so totally confused. She liked Liam, a lot and couldn't wait to see him again but she still wasn't sure how he felt. Well hopefully next time she saw him they'd spend even more time together, and maybe things will just happen slowly... or at least she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:31 pm

"Sounds great." ^^ Said Liam ."Tommorow at 2:00 P.m?"

Liam was excited for tommorow he LOVED amusement parks and with sid there it would be kick-ass! But then his thoughts were interupted.....

Liam stayed quiet for a while and then said
"Ehhhhh.... i guess i could tell you."
"I'll tell you this scott i do like her......but its the damn age i mean.... won't i get arrested or something?"
"Besides if i were to tell her anything she might think im some sort of child molester or psycho idkk.."

"I'll just look forward to tommorow cause were gonna have an awesome day.;..."
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:39 pm

Sid was surprised. Guess she was going tomorrow? She couldn't wait! It would be totally awesome... of course she was a little nervous though, because Liam would be there. She'd get over it though, hopefully that feeling would go away but then again she liked him a lot...

Scott though about what Liam told him. "Well man, to me it's like if all goes well and you just really dig her go for it... I mean at least your not like huge compared to her, your pretty small you could probably fit into her pants," Scott teased, pointing out the skinny pants Liam always wore. He laughed, "We're ninja though, dude if someone's got anything to say you could just throw a fire ball at them or something. By the way man, she likes you. her sister told me a year ago and I could just tell by the way she looks at ya... but do whatever you want."

They were home by now... And so was Sid. She went off to play videogames, and Scott, Mike and Jaye were over in Scott's room watching cartoons. (xDD)
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:47 pm

>< "Its better to fit in someones pants i mean.....look at you your huge you couldnt fit in an elephants pants!" Liam joked then he thought to himself i know all will go well

"i really dont believe you but ill just wait till she tells me something then ill kill people with my fireball jutsu!"

Liam walked into the small condo that all four of them share and found the others singing and dancing to winnie the pooh.
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:00 pm

Scott walked in, "What the hell?" he said, laughing.

"Join us, Scott 8D!" Mike said, pulling him in and river dancing. They all danced around stupidly.

Sid was playing video games still, she had no idea what to do to pass time but somehow on her Tony Hawk game she stayed stuck on the same mission for 7 hours, it was really irritating. It was probably around 11 at night, and her eyes were pretty tired. She turned the game off and went to go ly down. She couldn't wait for tomorrow! ^^

The guys were getting ready for bed, too. Scott was sitting in the living room watching MTV.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:28 pm

It was 1:30 p.m and liam hadn't realized it but when he woke up and glanced at the clock he said "Oh shit im gonna be late damn guys couldnt wake me up!!!"

He stumbled to the bathroom and brushed teeth showered clothes ect*

"1:30 P.M" liam whispered to himself he then jumped in the car and drove off in a mad rampage

At the park-------------------------
"Where the hell is liam im getting so hungry i think im gonna die!!!" Said scott

"Quit your yapping scott." Said mike

"your so fucking fat you need to get on a diet go aneraxic or something."

"Are you mad man i wont commite suicide!"

Jaye just stayed quiet irrated rom hearing scotts nagging and impatient from waiting for liam

Liam arrived running toward the guys

"Where the hell have you been im starving myself just waiting for your sorry ass!" said scoot
"we thought you died ." said jaye

Liam with such a pissed off look said "It wouldnt kill you to wake me up we live in the same place ya know!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:39 pm

Sid got ready that morning; she put on her black skinny jeans, a black Miami Ink shirt with a purple, blue and gray skull design, her black studded belt and her black Vans that used to have pink zig-zag's but she colored them and now looked kinda grungey and blueish. She straightened her and went to go walk to the park.

Walking in was hecktic, too bad they didn't have any cellphones that would'ce been a whole lot easier haha. She skipped along, dancing in different ways as she passed all the different stands. She figured they were waiting at the other entrance... People looked at her funny but she really didn't care. Finally, from the corner of her eye she saw the guys standing over at the other entrance, just like she expected. She was pissed for a second since she took the wrong way, but her heart jumped at the sight of Liam, she went up to him without even thinking, giving him a hug from behind ^^ Blush. She could hardly believe she did that, but she just couldn't help it! She was happy to see him.

"Ay, Sid!" the others said. She laughed, "Ay!"
"We should go eat, I be starvin'!" Said Scott.
"Okay, okay, ya fatty," Mike said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:05 pm

Liam felt his heart leap at sids touch but was happy she was finally here he slightly gave her a piggy back ride and then gently put her down
"Well thats another thing you two gots in common Latee." said scott

Liam shot him a nasty look and walked with sid into the park as scott hurried of to buy food

Liam in a very light happy mood said to sid "So what do you wanna do first ^^?" Surrender
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:15 pm

Sid waved to Scott as he hurried off. "You should buy me some candeh! >.<" Sid called to him. Scott nodded. Sid noticed a couple girls going up to Scott and talking to him. Probably fans.

"We should all go on the Super Man 8D," Mike said, dancing around happily. Jaye laughed a little and Sid danced with Mike. She was so happy to be there. Very Happy

They made their way to the Super Man, the line was pretty long.
"Dude we're gonna be waiting here for like ever," Mike said, groaning. Him and Jaye sat on the railing while Sid leaned on it, half smiling glumly. "Oh well," she shrugged, leaning on Liam a teeny bit. :3
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:29 pm

Liam was a bit dissapointed at the long wait they had ahead of them but he really didnt care for a moment when he realized sid was so close to him

By the time Scott arrived they were next to get on the ride
Scott with a sick look said "Iate to much but i guess ill just get on the ride no big deal."

Everyone sorta ignored him and tried to find a seat mike was trying to sit next to sid but liam was to quick for him and grabbed the spot next to her.

they ride started with a jerk as they went up up up....scott looked as though he would die and mike sat in a cringed way next to him

at the point where they would go down Jaye screamed "Here it comes!!!!"

they all glided down the loop upside down rightside up Fast

But scott threw up in mid air as they others screamed loudly the ride came to a halt and they security came and told scott he would have to leave

scott with a drunk look collapsed
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:36 pm

(LMFAO. Poor Scott. xDDD)

Sid spent their few minutes on the ride cussing. She couldn't help it, it was scary!

It was pretty disgusting, but also hilarious when Scott threw up. "Ugh..." he said, holding his spinning head. "You guys I'm gonna take bus home, I don't feel so good." They all said their goodbyes and the others looked at eachother.

"We should go ride The Scream," Mike said, doing a little imitation of a scream. Sid laughed a little, "Let's go," she said and they headed off.

The line wasn't long at all. Since there was only three seats in each row, Sid took a side with Liam and Mike and Jaye took another side. As the ride started up, Sid kicked her feet, squealing and wanting to hold Liam's hand. "Eep! I'm scared >.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:02 pm

Liam stared after the vomit drenched scott with a green look but quickly looked away and went with the others to the next ride

Liam quickly grabbed a hold of sids hand without thinking he had to admit that he was a little scared

but when he realized he pulled away a little hoping no one noticed Embarrassed

The scream started with a quick jerk upwards liam couldnt help screaming
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:11 pm

Sid grinned at this, screaming also as it shot up. She laughed, looking at Liam as it stopped at the very very top. "Holy crap," she said. She could hear Mike laughing in a retarded way, and she laughed too.

Suddenly, out of nowhere the ride shot back down, and Sid grabbed Liam's hand, intertwining her fingers with his and squeezing his hand. She laughed, her grip loosened as it stopped in the middle, but her hand was still locked with his. She didn't really notice. Mike and Jaye were making retard noises and Sid laughed.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:19 pm

Liam laughed and screamed but not from the fun of the ride it was sid holding his hand
he knew screaming from just that was girlish but he didnt care in fact he didnt care at All anymore he liked sid..... so much but never realized it or always pushed the thought aside.

The ride ended and liam hoped sid wouldnt let go the feeling of his hands on hers was indescribable and he loved evry minute of it In love
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:34 pm

Sid giggled at the fact he was screaming and the ride wasn't even moving. He was just too cute. ^^

Sid jumped off the ride, "Ooh that was so awesome 8D," she said, dancing around. She hugged Liam, clinging to him for a moment and blushing. She wanted so much more... and loved this feeling Liam gave her...

Mike and Jaye raised their brows at eachother.
"Look, Jaye!" Mike started, "What's that!?" Mike pulled Jaye away and Sid gazed at Liam, grinning. She went to a little Burger joint real quick for some soda and sat with Liam outside for a little bit, before they went off to more rides. Yay ^^ she thought, Alone time hehe.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:45 pm

" Oh shit the damn ride ended." Liam whispered to himself he was a little dissapointed until sid gave him aa hug he was happy and couldnt let go of her and he just kept his arm around her as they walked to the burger place and he said to sid in a joking voice "Id rather not eat right now or else ill end up like poor scott." Surrender
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:48 pm

Sid laughed, only ordering a soda for herself. As they walked out she couldn't stop looking at Liam... she examined his face here and there, wanting to just...

Suddenly she leaned in, giving him a little peck on the cheek. Oh shit... Did I just...? She blushed, realizing what she did. She hated being so daring, but it was just in her nature...
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:53 pm

Liam stared at sid when she went to gto order her soda she was amazing and he liked her so much he wondered if it was possible to like someone so much dare i name it can it be love (Xd)?

Liam looked a little shocked at what sid had done but he couldnt resisit it he leaned in more kissing the corner of her mouth softly.......

Hoping he didnt make the wrong move.... Face bowling
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:01 pm

Sid blushed, surprised at his actions. She brought her hand to his arm, and before he could pull away she kissed his lips a single time. She laughed, blushing madly though smiling, looking away nervously. She could hardly believe the steps she was taking, but couldn't help it...

Jaye and Mike bounced around silently, with happy expressions. Why yes, they had been spying. (dun dun dun?) "Oooh, Liam's got a girlfriend," Mike said quietly to Jaye who danced around stupidly. "Quick!" Jaye said, "Let's bounce before they catch us," They scurried off silently to go ride some of the rides.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:07 pm

Liam at the corner of his eye noticed mike and jaye dancin stupidly and he had a mad expression on his face and whispered to sid "Mika and Jaye are spying on us ><."

liam led sid over to the bush where mike and jaye were squealing from laugheter he kicked them both HARD on the knee causing them to jump in circles falling out of their peeking spots

Liam then told them "Me and sid are gonna go byourselves to a ride without you twpo your to annoying."

"Well fine said mike go with your GIRLFRIEND."
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:18 pm

Sid actually wasn't too surprised that they were spying... She laughed to herself as Liam kicked them and they fell over.

Sid rose her eyebrows at the word 'girlfriend'. She tried to ignore it, though, and she walked along with Liam to the Bugs Bunny log ride thing. (I love that ride xD)

"They are really mature, aren't they?" Sid asked, laughing as they got onto the ride. As it started up she scooted closely next to him...
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:16 pm

Liam silently cussed under his breath "Those two are so annoying >
as they entered the deep dark cave to the ride liam was happy he was at last alone with sid it certainly was more peaceful

They got onto the small cart and liam sat closely to sid hoping she would hold his hand again
Innocent
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:24 pm

The ride started up. There weren't any seat belts (I'm pretty sure there aren't any on that ride O.o) So Sid scooted closely to Liam as it moved along...

The ride was getting too crazy yet, so Sid leaned her head onto Liam's shoulder, holding his hand. She smiled to herself, "I'm really glad I got to meet you ^^" she said, kissing his shoulder softly as the ride glided slowly along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next