Naruto Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Universe

A Naruto RP for all Naruto fans! All new members please read the rules. Thanks for joining and enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto

Naruto

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) Empty
PostSubject: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Naruto grinned. They were getting pretty close to the top by now. "Pretty recent then," he said to her. He still had this burning urge to tell her more, perhaps how he was feeling about her. He was starting to get a little more comfortable being in her presence... he knew it wasn't exactly the perfect time though, so he still waited... He looked up, concentrating on climbing for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:07 pm

As soon as they reached the top they were greeted bya man named sushi bar who said would take them both to the cloud village on his magical spaceship but that he first wanted a pet rock in exchange for a ride Yukari just stared at the strange man and said "sushi bar?"

"Is that supposed to be a name?" "Yes it is ." said sushi bar "Now give me my damn rock!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Naruto stared, wide-eyed. He looked around for a rock. After finding one, he snatched it up, plunging the large rock into Sushi Bar's stomach. "There you go! Now give us a ride on your space ship!" Naruto was alittle freaked out by this newcomer, but he bared with. After all they needed a ride.
(I though the jewel was on the mountain? Lol, oh well. xDD)
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:44 pm

"Oh you whipper snappers r so mean ter me!" Said sushi bar
"come over hear climb on ter da rocket." Yukari just stared at the whimpy figure and said "Thats not a rocket its a fat boat XDD." "I knows what i knows u is crazy."
Yukari just rolled her eyes and got in the cruise ship thing
(opps my bad Xd)
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:07 pm

(xDDDD)
Naruto watched, twitching. "C'mon, let's just go already!" He said, getting onto the cruise ship or space ship whatever xDD. It was nice inside. "Oh, shit," Naruto said, looking around, "wish I could stay here for a while. How long are we gonna be in here, Sushi Bar?"
"WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE." Naruto stared in a "O_O" expression.
"Oh, hmm... maybe about a day or two, here lemme take you whipper-snappers on a tour," Naruto tried hard not to laugh at the way he spoke. They all walked down the fancy hall way, lined with whites and flowers and nice floor borders. "It sure is fancy around here," Naruto said, looking around, squinting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:16 pm

"Old man why the hell do we have to go on a tour?!" "Itll probably be really boring!"
Said yukari
"Shut up little boy with long hair i said watch ur language!" "and we iz going ona tour."
Said Sushi bar "Ok this is the hotsprings where they have hot water and you get in it to relax it is veryyy peacful and soo fantabulouse!!! said sushi bar in a flirty voice
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Naruto burst out laughing at Sushi Bar's gay voice.
"QUIT THAT, GIRL WITH SHORT HAIR D<"
Naruto shutup, and was like O_O. This Sushi man was really scary...
"Hmm..." Sushi said, looking at the spring. He looked at Yukari and Naruto with a thoughtful look. "Hmm...... hmmm..... HMMMM!!..."
"WHAT IS IT?!?!!" Naruto screamed.
"You and your boyfriend with the long hair. Okay, this here right here is secret... so SHHH. I ain't never seen none of them love-dovey movies, with the kissing scenes. And you two make a marvelous couple!" He said in his gay voice again. Naruto was really scared.
"How about yallz make me my own personal lovey-dovey movie? OH, PLEASE? I JUST LOVE CHICK FLICKS D8?" Naruto twitched, blushing slightly.
"What?! Why we do a creep like you a favor?!"
"I'll give you both 1,000 yen!"
Naruto's eyes widened, a big grin crossing his face. "I'm in! 8D"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:35 pm

"The hell sushi bar?" "Did i just hear you say that you love chick flicks XD?!"

"Yep I sure do and im dying to see a kissing scene you see my novela finished a week ago and i just have to see a love scene please do it for me ill even give you money?"

" Ok heres the deal you give us 2,000 yen each then ill do it and ill even put on a little show
"Ok ok get on wit it!"
Yukari then got into a dramatic pose and started talking like a retarded french lady and twirling around in a stupid way she then fell into naruto arms and said "KISS ME KISS ME BEFORE I DIE XD!!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:50 pm

Sushi sat back in a seat, clapping his hands proudly, "Oh, yay!" xDD.
Naruto was caught off gaurd, but tried hard to get into character. He needed that money! Naruto dipped Yukari, leaning over her. "I shall never forget you..." he said dramatically. "Kiss you, I will!" he leaned in. He knew he was just acting, but his heart slammed against his chest so hard, he thought he might fall over and die. Leaning in further, he kissed Yukari's lips softly... then deepened it... finally letting the kiss evolve into one big, passionate smootch. He could hardly believe he had the balls to make it so... intense?
Sushi clapped his hands, "Oh bravo! Bravo!" He went over, stuffing 2,000 yen into each of their pockets.
"Okay, now I gotta go floss my toes! TOODLES!" He scurried off, and Naruto stoof there. He scratched his head, blushing slightly. "Heh heh... well at least it payed off, right...?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:59 pm

Yukari just closed her eyes feeling so weak when she was in narutos arms
The kiss was magical!!!!! and she loved every minute of it!

But afterwards she felt stupid for doing that it just happened
When naruto let go of her she grabbed on to something quickly makiing sure she wouldnt fall over XD

she then looked over at naruto and said "heh yea....."
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:06 pm

Naruto had his hands in his pockets, and he gazed around. "I'm getting tired already," he said, yawning loudly. He took a look down the hall, where the rooms were. There were probably like six of them.

Naruto just couldn't help himself... he walked over to Yukari slowly, hovering over her. He leaned his hand onto whatever she had to grab to stay up, leaning toward her and slowly kissing her lips. He laughed a bit afterward.
"Just so you know... I wasn't acting in that one." He said quietly, pulling back and smiling at her. His heart was racing, but he was unbelievably glad he did that.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:13 pm

"Yukari seriously couldnt stay still and then she said in a soft voice
"You are really going to make me faint..."
Just then sushi walked in and said "OOOOHHH an encore!"
"Yukari didnt even look at him

But just kept staring at naruto...
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:22 pm

Naruto grinned at her, making a Suspect face at Sushi, who sort of just popped out of nowhere.

"Go floss your toes again!" Naruto said, laughing a little. Naruto yawned, noticing he was actually pretty out of it. Probably from all the climbing earlier. "I think I should get to bed," Naruto said through his yawn, stretching a bit. He took a long look at Yukari. He grinned a little, placing his hand gently on Yukari's face, kissing her lips softly. Sushi had a '8D' expression. With that, he started down the hall, practically dragging himself down it. He let out another long yawn as he reached the door. "Night, Yukari," he called, before turning the knob.

"GOODNIGHT WHIPPER-SNAPPER!" Sushi called. Naruto had a Amazed look, but tried to ignore Sushi. Naruto entered the room, doing a little jig. Woot woot, I kissed Yukari. Hell yea! Naruto Uzumaki had the balls to kiss the girl of his dreams. Believe it! Grin He was tired, but happier than he'd ever been. He couldn't wait to see Yukari, and maybe he'd even sneak into her room after Sushi went off to bed.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Yukari laughed a little at what naruto said.
"Iwill dun kick yal of dis heuh boat if yous keeps sassin me!" Said sushi bar
Yukari looked at naruto for a while and then thought in her mind that she might have made a mistake i mean she barely knew him and they were already kissing and what not!!!

she knew she should be wrong because she did care for him
But she just ignored the thought and said to herself

"I won't think about that now.... i'll think about it tommorow....."

she then pranced off to the room
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:25 pm

Naruto yawned, removing his shoes, shirt, ect. He slumped down in bed, and a little thought lingered in the back of his mind. I didn't take it too far did I? He snuggled under the covers, resting his hands under his head and gazing into the ceiling. I guess I'll just see what happens tomorrow... if all goes well I guess I'll just... I don't know, make another move? But maybe I should take it slow... don't girls like that better anyway? He tried his hardest not to think too much, otherwise he might explode.

He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. He actually woke up a couple times in the night. He could've sworn it sounded like Sushi was partying... he figured maybe he was dreaming and went back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Yukari was nearly fed up from all the music and noise coming from the main section of the boat was sushi barrr partying ???
Yukari attempted many times to fall asleep but just couldnt she got up and walked over to the center of the boat and found sushi bar watching the teletubbies with barney and his dinosaur friends

Yukari gave sushi bar a Huh? stare

"What its my party night with my friends." Said bar sushi
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:47 pm

Sushi danced around happily with his friends. "This is the bestest party EVER!" He said in his gay voice, dancing to the Six Flags song xD.

Naruto tossed and turned, and even shoved his pillow against his ear to block the sound out. It was working for a little bit, then Naruto barged over. He got a glass of water, throwing it at Sushi's speakers and they broke. "HEY, VARMENT! I OUGHTA KICK YALLS PAH-TOOTIES OUT FOR THAT!"

"I'm trying to sleep! Screaming " Naruto yelled. He barged back off with an annoyed expression, slamming the door and plopping in bed.

Sushi stood and pouted, "Well fine then, guess I'll just go feed my pet monkeys, good bye," he disappeared. O.o;
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:19 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Yukari couldn't help but laugh at narutos sudden outburst and sushis weirdness.

The next morning yukari got up brushed her teeth clothes shoes etc*
"Good morning!" Yelled sushi
yukari had just walked in to the eating place
"Im not going to make anything to eat!"
"Then why are you here?" said yukari
"Cause i dun feel lak itt!" Sushi bar sat down and began to pray
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:28 pm

Naruto yawned, walking into the kitchen, noticing Sushi sitting there, praying.

" Huh? So I'm guessing Sushi isn't cooking for us?" Naruto said, making his way over to the cabinets, flashing a grin at Yukari. It was awesome to see her face again, but he still wasn't sure what was going to happen.

He scanned the cabinets. "Hmmm... anything you're in the mood for eating, Yukari?"

"GIMMEH SOME BACON AND SOME EGGS AND SOME GOAT'S MILK! Grin" Sushi shouted. Naruto scanned the cabinets still, ignoring him. At least they had some good things to make...
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:36 pm

" Nah im not excatly in the mood for anything."Said Yukari

"I shtill wants me some goats milks!!!!!!!!!!!" Said sushi "Which reminds me i got me a new wife her name is anna perla ."
"What one minute ill bring her out right now."
sushi galloped away and then returned with a fat hairy nashty lady who talked like a man

(LOW VOICE) "hey dudes ready for some narly surfin'?"said ana
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:46 pm

Wha?! Naruto stared at the lady, dropping a box from how surprised he was.

"Oh... she's so... pretty..." Naruto said with a sick look on his face. He went over to Yukari's ear. "I say we run," he whispered, jokingly.

"I'ma go catch me some wavvvves," Anna Perla said, running off, making the boat shake a bit. Naruto stared wide-eyed.

"Ain't she a beaut!" Sushi said happily. "Well toodles, I'ma catch meh some waves too."

Naruto sat with Yukari... "Wow," he said, laughing, "Sushi's just way too out there xD" He laughed, it was so weird with Sushi around, but he guessed if it was anyone else it might be boring...
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Bad smell "Wow ana.....i like your figure how do you stay in such shape?"lied yukari
"I eat everyday that is key." said ana
"I love you ana!" said sushi as he ran over to her and jumped on her
"come here and give me a lil kiss!" ana grabbed sushi and made out with him as they dry humped XD
Amazed "?!" said yukari
"This is the damn kitchen people eat here and when they are eating they dont like to look at men making out>!"
sushi with a hurt look said "cmon ana lets go to the other room and have a little fun."

Angry "you *cough do that..." said yukari
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:04 pm

Naruto looked pretty disgusted. The two pranced off to the other room and Naruto sat infront of Yukari.

"Okay then," he said, laughing, "Maybe we should leave them alone and go look around?" Naruto offered. It was pretty boring just sitting there, and the cruise ship was really big, so they might as well go check and see if there was some cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:02 pm

Yukari watched as the weird couple went to the other room
and then faced naruto and said "Yea sure i really wouldn't want to be near their room right now...."

Surrender
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:26 pm

Naruto laughed, getting up and leading Yukari down the hall. He wasn't sure where to turn, there were so many places to go... He figured he'd go ahead and take her over to the indoor hot spring. He felt almost a bit dazed at the fact he realized he'd totally forgotten Sakura... But he knew for a fact that if things happened with Yukari, he'd definately have to forget about Sakura...

To be honest, he didn't mind. She always turned him down, anyway... he was sick of trying... They approached the spring and Naruto grinned over at Yukari, "I thought maybe we could just relax in here for a while..." He examined the place, not seeing any signs with rules. He smiled smugly, "You could join me, if you want," he felt his stomach drop. Crap... Sweat here I go again, am I taking it too far? He didn't realize until now. He hesitated for a long while...

"Oh,... y-you know if it's okay with you, heh heh. We could always do something else."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)   Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Retrieving the Jewel. (Private RP.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next