Naruto Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Universe

A Naruto RP for all Naruto fans! All new members please read the rules. Thanks for joining and enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naruto

Naruto

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.) Empty
PostSubject: Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.)   Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:46 pm

Naruto was walking along that night. The sky was filled with stars, the buildings decorated with gorgeous glowing lights... He was making his way to Ichiraku's, to put his free ramen coupon to some use. He walked in as Tuechi was cleaning the counter off. "Naruto!" he said, "Good to have you back." Naruto smiled.

"Good to be back," he replied, handing Tuechi the coupon he had, and sat at the front. Tuechi took a look at the coupon, for an expiration date. "You're just in time, this coupon expires tomorrow," Tuechi said, grinning warmly and heading off to prepare the ramen.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.)   Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Just then a girl with long orange hair and green eyes walked in quietly taking one seat away from naruto looking glum
"Yay another customer!" said Tuechi "What would you like to order?"
The girl mumbled "The biggest bowl of barbecue ramen you got...."
"Coming right up" said Tuechi
the girl didn't say a single word....
and just kept her hair over her face slightly bowing her head from shyness.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.)   Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:22 pm

Tuechi continued preparing the ramen. As he placed the bowls onto the counter, Naruto couldn't help but look over at the girl that had come into the bar. She's really pretty... he thought. He took a bite of his ramen, then looked back at the girl.

"Hi," he said, smiling. Maybe he could break the little tension between then by cooking up a nice conversation. "I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I haven't seen you around... what's your name?" He couldn't resist either, that long hair really caught his attention.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.)   Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:41 pm

She stayed quiet for a little and then said "Hi........im Yukari ..i've been here for almost two years....
Yukari silently ate her ramen hoping Naruto wouldn't ask anymore questions
But suddenly Tuechi screamed out "WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MORE RAMEN"!?
Yukari startled said "No thank you i should be leaving.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.)   Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:49 pm

Naruto smiled, "That's a nice name."
Tuechi nodded, smiling at Yukari understandingly. Naruto was a little upset that she was already going to leave, though tried to hide it. "Nice talking to ya, Yukari." He hoped to see her again, to and to get to know her more.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.)   Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:56 pm

"Oh thanks"....
Well see ya around.
Yukari then got up and dramatically left (XD)
right away as soon as she left Yukari nearly screamed from being so shy and quiet
she thought that she had sounded so dry... and lame and hoped to make up for that crap of a conversation .
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.)   Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:03 pm

Naruto sat there, his head rested in his hands. He wondered why she had been so shy... was she just naturally like that? Or maybe she was sad? He wasn't sure... on his way home, he tried to push the thought away, but her face seemed to keep popping up. Once he got home, he laid in bed, wondering about her... he closed his eyes. Maybe I'll run into her tomorrow... with that, he drifted off to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.)   Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:20 pm

The next morning Yukari got up showered brushed her teeth and got dressed.She was on her way to meet the 5th hokage (she had requested for her to come that morning).Way in back of Yukaris mind she hoped she would see Naruto again but she pushed that thought aside and made her way towards the hokages office .
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.)   Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:30 pm

The next morning, Tsunadae had called Naruto up to her office. He wasn't quite sure why. Naruto was standing infront of her desk, and just then Yukari entered the room. Naruto turned, smiling at her.

"Okay," Tsunadae started, "Now that you're both here... I've got a mission for you both. You both share something, and are very strong..."

Share something...? Naruto thought. "I'm sending the two of you to Cloud village, to retrieve a jewel that was stolen from here... You two will be alone, and I partnered you two because of your strength and the sealed demons within you..." Naruto was surprised to be hearing this. She, too had a seal? This could be quite an adventure. And they would be alone... Naruto was excited.

(*Note: After we do the scene of them on the wagon, we're gonna have to start posting in the Cloud section once they get in the boat.)
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.)   Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:40 pm

Yukari thought in her mind "Oh shit I just wanted to see naruto again not go on a mission with him!" Yukari stared at Tsunade and said "is this really necessary?" she said "yes of course we need that jewel!" "Fine Yukari replied>" You will go tommorow at 4:00 a.m sharp "You are dismissed"
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.)   Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:27 pm

"Four in the morning?!" Naruto complained. "I never had to wake up so early for a mission before..." Tsunade stared at him.
"I said you are dismissed," she had an evil look in her eye. Naruto shuddered, then at last walked off wth Yukari.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.)   Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:33 pm

Before Naruto and Yukari took off.Yukari stared blankly at Tsunade and said "Is this relly neccesary?" Tsunade just stared back and said in a fierce firm voice "Are you questioning my authority?!" Yukari just backed up a little and said
"Ok whatever" in a low voice
and started for the door........
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.)   Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:18 pm

Naruto continued on outside with Yukari, it was getting late already. "I guess I can walk you home, it's getting pretty late and I should should probably get to sleep early," he said, his voice in a slight mumble.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.)   Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Yukari just said "I think it would be better if id just hurried up and got home i think u should do the say we got a long day tommorow."

yukari walked off
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.)   Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:28 pm

Naruto shrugged, "Okay then." He turned to walk home then. It didn't take him long, he was leaping here and there to get there quicker. Once home, he went right to sleep, not too excited for tomorrow. (Post your next post in the Main RP in Konoha. They're basically not at the Ramen bar anymore.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.)   Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lalala. (Private RP, PM to join.)
Page 1 of 1