Naruto Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Universe

A Naruto RP for all Naruto fans! All new members please read the rules. Thanks for joining and enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:36 pm

(speeeeedddddd boat!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy my favorite word -tears of joy-)
(sorry that word makes me overeact)

Yukari gave sakura the -jiggy music-U UGLY STARE.(u aint got no aliby!)

she walked with naruto to the hokages office and presented the jewel to Tsunade

"Good work you guys i guess i can let you rest for now but in two weeks you will go on another mission to the rockvillage sakura will go with you."
"I need you to spy on the town of kegome located east of the village
you three will be given a different task."

"The akatsuki will be there for a package given to them by a fellow akatsuki member
his name is udon you wont exactly give them anything but ask questions anything will be useful."

"Yukari you will impersonate udon and naruto and sakura will sit in a bush until yukari gives the signal to attack if anything goes wrong of course."

yukari thought in the back of her mind "Thats precisely where i used to live i wonder if my mom is alive." she was so anxiouse to go

Naruto

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:47 pm

Naruto wasn't too psyched that Sakura was going. He was pretty sure he was over her...

2 weeks later...?

Naruto and the others were getting onto this wagon thing to head over to the Rock village. Sakura tried to sit with Naruto, but he took a spot by Yukari instead. The trip was going to be about 2 hours, and no one had any clue what to do to pass the time.

Naruto was uncomfortable. Ever since he came back from the jewel mission, Sakura would not stop trying to get his attetion. Was she jealous? He didn't know, girls were just too confusing. (xD)
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:54 pm

" Hello there kids my name is sam hobo i will be your driver for today."

sam hoped on and said

"The drive will be 2 to 2 and a half hours make youselves comfy and ill let you know when we get there."

Yukari was so anxiouse she desperatly wanted to go back to her old home and see if there might be anybody but the damn mission got in the way oh well she will just sneak away.
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:02 pm

2 hours later...

They were all doing a whole lot of nothing, but Sakura did bug Naruto quite a bit the whole way there...

"We'll be there in about 15 minutes," Sam Hobo called. Naruto yawned, and then Sakura started up again.

"Hopefully this'll be an easy mission," she said, then started yakking about stuff Naruto didn't really care about.

"What is it with you?! Gyahh!" Naruto said, "You've never rambled so much. Do you just have a lot to say?" Sakura stared at him and looked pretty irritated.

"Fine," she said, crossing her arms and turning her head, "I'll just shut up then." Naruto had no idea what her problem was. Face bowling She just seemed so attention-seeking suddenly, she was almost acting like how she would act around Sasuke when she liked him. It was pretty gay... and a little weird.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:08 pm

"WEZ a dun heuh kids!" said sam
\
"Heres my chance," yukari said to herself and she jumped of the wagon withouit saying anything running as fast as the speed of light

she went to her old street and peered at the tan colored house so many memories!!!
`
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:24 pm

Naruto had a Shocked expression as Yukari raced off. Sakura stared also, and Naruto noticed the almost mad look on Sakura's face.

The two waited in a tree to spy, until Yukari came back to immpersonate Udon.
"...Okay Sakura I have to ask, why are you acting so weird with me?"
"What do you mean?"
" Grr. ... You've been acting all weird and attention-seeking with me... a lot like how you used to act with Sasuke," he explained. Sakura looked mad.
"No I am not!"
"Yes you have been! Ever since me and Yukari had to go on that mission together! What are you, jealous?" Sakura punched him and flew out of the tree, right on his head.

Naruto looked up while a lump formed on his head and he groaned. He went over to another tree where it was safer to spy... Why does she have to hit so hard? Crying
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Yukari went to the front door and it was unlocked this gave yukari a bad feeling
she walked in and saw many familiar rooms she even saw pictures there was a picture of her she had really short hair then with a big fat ribbon tied to her hair she looked like a clown

She then saw a picture of her mom with dark orange hair and blue eyes she was smiling and looked really happy yukari set the picture down and looked around all the other rooms

the house was so silent ...........

Then the last room her parents room the door was locked with chains but yukari punched it through and found blood stains everywhere and yellow tape protecting the area

yukari had a stuned face as she walked in knocking the tape to the floor on a round table in a way corner she finds a newspaper with the headline

"Woman killed by a suicidal killer" she read the first lines and it said husband takes the life of his wife before taking his own there was a blurry picture and with teary eyes yukari looked at the picture and saw her mom lying on the floor yukari tore the newspaper in half

and took the picture of her mom before running out of the house she ran to a clearing and sorta collapsed and sobbed and cried her po lil heart out XD -country voice
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:47 pm

(That's deep. o.o)
Naruto was still in pain from the punch Sakura gave. He started wondering why Yukari took off, he thought she might've had to go to the bathroom real bad or something but she was taking awhile sooo...

Naruto noticed two men making their way into this hut nearby. Naruto kept his eyes pealed. He gazed at the two and couldn't quite make out what they were saying all he heard was, "We still have wait for Udon to arrive with the package..." Their voices were low and scratchy. Naruto was still waiting for Yukari to come to finish the mission. If not soon, he might have to do it.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:54 pm

Yukari was still crying unable to stop she heard some strange voices and she looked up to see blurry akatsuki cloaks

"The mission." she thought

Yukari tried to get up but just felt to heavy
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:01 pm

Naruto was starting to get the slightest bit worried. He hoped Yukari was okay. He ended up going and talking to the Akatsuki peoples.

"Where's the package?" One of them said.
"Oh, I couldn't retrieve it... Sweat" Naruto said.
"You fool!" One of them hissed,
"No, no," the other said, "Give him one last chance and if he fails to succeed t'll be your head, Mr. Udon," he had an evil grin.
"Could you point me in the right direction once more?" Naruto said, still disguising his voice.
"The crystal in Konoha's main force, you imbesill! (sp?) Now go get it, it weilds strong powers. Hurry, hurry!"

Naruto leapt off to go get Sakura. "C'mon, let's go get Yukari and get out of here. We gotta make sure that crystal is well protected so those bastards don't take it," they went to go find Yukari.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:07 pm

Yukari heard the slightest rustling of leaves she quickly jumped up into the tree she desperatly tried hard to stop crying but the tears kept flowing Crying
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:18 pm

Naruto spotted her, taking the diguise off.

He hurried over to her, "Hey, what's the matter? What happened?" He said urgently.

Sakura stood back with a ticked-off look on her face. Naruto ignored her behavior, only focusing on Yukari. He was really concerned. What might've happened? She wasn't injured, so that was good. o.o
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:25 pm

Yukari in a bad mood said "Im not fucking crying i just got bad allergies!"

she quickly got up and (lets pretend naruto and sakura had something in their hands)
slapped the items out of naruto and sakuras hands then she turned around and yelled in a leader type of voice "What the hell did the akatsuki say?!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:33 pm

Naruto stared Shocked . She seemed really upset.

"This way!" A voice said. Naruto braced himself... "I saw them, they're over here," Out of nowhere came Deidara and a couple other Akatsuki members. The other two were about to attack until Deidara halted them.

"Yukari..." Deidara said slowly, a small grin on his face... "It's sure been a while." He noticed her tear-streaked face. "What's the matter?"

Naruto was really bewildered, he had no idea what was going on...
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:47 pm

Yukari really couldn't believe it "Deidra the hell?" "Forget about me where have you been?"

yUKARI WAS like woah stunned she really did miss himand wanted to ask like a billion questions! Innocent
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Deidara laughed a bit, "Busy. That's all. With epic missions and such."

Naruto watched, and Yukari seemed so interested in him. Hmm... Angry What was this guy all about?

"It's been a while," Deidara started, "What have you been doing lately, Yukari?" The other Akatsuki members were mumbling stupidly, starting off back to their hide out or whatever. Deidara ignored them, his full attention now on Yukari.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:59 pm

"Oh nothing much just here and there everywhere." said yukari

"Idkkk its been a while so what r u up 2 ?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:15 pm

(AHHH TEXT TALK I HATE IT. Sorry. xD)

"Nothing much, I've been completeing lots of these missions and things..." He studied Yukari, smiling as he did so. "It's been a while..."

Naruto was fuming and Sakura was holding him back from killing someone.
Deidara gazed over at the two awkwardly. "Uhh... yeah, do you want to go somewhere a bit more private?" He said to Yukari. This made Naruto cringe.

What was this guy up to?! Naruto thought. He couldn't possibly let them go off alone... but apparently they knew eachother from before...
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:40 pm

(IM sorry!!!!! XD its just simpler two use)

Yukari said "Yea i guess so."

and she went offff "We should go spy ." said sakura
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:49 pm

Naruto thought about this... "Hmmm..." He couldn't help but want to. "Okay, let's go," he said and they silently followed them...

Deidara and Yukari sat in a high tree, gazing out at the scene infront of them. "... I wish so badly to see you more often," Deidara said slowly, gazing at her, remembering all the times they'd had before...

Naruto heard this and was close to kicking the tree but Sakura tried to calm him the hell down.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:01 pm

"Yea me to." said yukari

Sakura had a sly grin as she whispered to naruto "Looks like ur little gf is a two timing slutt."
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:32 pm

Naruto didn't like those words one bit. He fumed, wanting to barg over and break it up.

Deidara heard the Akatsuki members calling, "Oh... I have to go..." he said looking at Yukari slowly. He kissed her hand gently and went off... Naruto gazed up at the tree, dazed... He needed to talk to Yukari about who this guy was.

"Yukari!" he called, "Who WAS that?! D:<"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:43 pm

"Oh someone....." Yukari said dreamily as she gazed after deidara

Yukari was begining to have mixed feelings and she stood up and took a look at naruto and said "Why the hell where you spying?!" Grr.

Sakura looked at yukari and said in a suspicious voice "Yea.. who was that?"

"None of your vajjs buissness."
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:52 pm

Sakura turned away with a scowl on her face.

"I... I just couldn't help it, that's all," Naruto said, trying to hold back his anger. The look on her face as she looked after Deidara made him want to explode. "I don't know, I just don't like that guy! D:<" Naruto was having a hard time explaining how he felt, but he knew how he felt. He was jealous. Why wouldn't he be?

Deidara came along, and right as soon as Naruto was ready to finally make it official with Yukari. Now he didn't know where to turn.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:12 pm

Sakura but in and said "so i guess your not gonna go on that date with naruto to the ramen festival."

"Ask a matter of fact i cant i have some........THINGS to attend to." said yukari
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) Empty

Back to top Go down

Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next