Naruto Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Universe

A Naruto RP for all Naruto fans! All new members please read the rules. Thanks for joining and enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Scrappy

Scrappy

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2009-03-28

HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:34 pm

(How do you kiss a shoulder o.O? XD)

Liam squirmed and screamed when the looney tunes characters sprayed water at him he was having so much fun!And with Sid??" Hellz to the yEA!!!"

Liam held sids hand quickly and then whispered to her
"Me to i gET to be my real self when im around you."^^ Innocent Embarrassed Gyahh! Eye cancer Surrender
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:42 pm

Sid was laughing her ass off, Liam was the one getting sprayed the most. She smiled as he whispered into her ear, blushing at the feeling...

They went down a few big 'ol drops. Sid clinged to him, screaming like a monkey xDD.

As they reached the end, they were both drenched. Sid was laughing, then brought her hands to his face and gave Liam a kiss on the lips. It was pretty sexy >o>...
Back to top Go down
https://narutouniverse.forumotion.net
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:56 pm

Liam was soaked as he yelled out loud "That was awesome!"

and followed after sid to the log water ride shop where all the pictures were

"Liam searched for their picture found it and said to himself
"I look like a squealing girl!"
but he bought the picture anywayz cause he and sid were in it

he bought 2 copies one for him and one for sid
he smiled at her and then gave her a peck on da lips Gyahh! Huh? Surrender
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:11 pm

Sid laughed at the picture, "You look soo cute xD," she said. "I look like a monkey 8D."

She held the kiss for a moment, wanting to take the next step... making out with him ;D.
She didn't though, maybe later... "So is there anything you wanna ride?" Sid asked, hooking arms with him as they walked along. This seemed to have people staring... it was uncomfortable at first but Sid really didn't care. Screw them, they're just jealous! xD
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:21 pm

liam laughed a little and said "sure how about we go to the boardwalk section?"

Liam kept close to sid as he made his way toward the boardwalk going toward this spinning disc ride (i forgot what it was called XD!)

liam hoped on and everyone stared blankly there were a few whispers and then there was a loud scream "Liam from cancer bats?" "The hell!"

the fans were all gonna jump up until the bars held them down
liam smiled a fake smile to the fans and sat next to sid hoping the people wouldnt get in the way
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:27 pm

Sid sat down too. She stared at the people.
"Who's that chick with you?!" A girl shouted. The ride started and Sid ignored her. She looked sorta slutty anyway. xD

The ride started swaying back and fort, and spinning too! and Sid was freaking it. It was going up really high! She grasped the bars, sticking her tongue out at Liam playfully and kicking her feet excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:44 pm

Liam glanced at the girl and waved a nervouse wave
the ride started and everyone began squealing and screaming and chriping liam found himself laughing and being relaxed at the same time he loved the wind in his face

Liam held onto sid and enjoyed the rush

afterwards he jumped off so quick holding onto sids hand as she flailed in the AIR XD
he wanted to escape the crowd and go to another ride

that ride got him really pumped so he ran faster than ever! Surrender Eye cancer Surrender
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 pm

Sid ran after him, trying to keep up she was pretty slow. xD Once she caught up she held onto his hand.

She wasn't even really sure where they were headed, but she followed him. He was starting to get pretty hyper, she noticed. She ran and leapt and clicked her heels as she followed him. She had this little idea to stay over at their house sometime, maybe even that night... After all she lived alone and it got really boring sometimes. Should she? She might bring that up later. Sid wondered were Jaye and Mike were...

Jaye and Mike's prov...
Mike pointed, "Look! It's Scooby Doo! Let's go take a picture 8D," he said as they scurried to go catch Scooby. They took pictures sticking out their tongues and making crazy faces.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:02 pm

Liam eventually slowed down and told sid

"Sorry about that i just really wanted to get away."

Boom bang crash kapow!! there was a huge commotion at the scooby doo ride and liam quickly ran to it
IT WAS ON FIRE!

Liam ran in without thinking and found jaye and mike huddled in a corner scared to death!! XD

"What th hell happened?!!?" said liam

"We just just ughh... wanted to see if scooby was real so we took out a lighter and see if we could ughh... b-burn him but something else happened." stuttered jaye

"Dumbshits." said liam he dragged them both out and said

"were gonna get in a lot of trouble for your damn screw up."

and they did the bill was 15,000 bucks!! Gyahh!
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:09 pm

Sid stared at the bill, "I say Jaye and Mike pay it off," she said, laughing. "After all it was their fault." Suddenly a police officer came up to them.

"Are you two with them?" he asked Liam and Sid. Sid nodded slowly. "Alrighty... I'm going to ask you all to leave the park for today, you've caused quite a riot." People outside were yakking, complaining and even laughing about what happened. Sid thought it was hilarious and also a little stupid, too...

They were making their way out and Sid DIDN'T WANNA LEAVE D: She wanted to bring up the sleepover thing but was too scared.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:25 pm

"Damn it!" Thought Liam he didnt want to leave he wanted to be with sid D:
he gave mike and jaye a really bad stare that made them bow their heads from shame

Suddenly scott showed up and said "So you got kicked out eh?"

Mike and Jaye murmured a silent "Yes." still bowed
"That sure rains on the parade."
he looked a little glum and he stayed silent for a while then he snapped his fingers and said "i got a good idea how about sid stays the night at our place we got plenty of room!"\

Liam was excited about the idea at first but then he thought that was the wrong move but oh well scott blurted it out alreadyy
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:34 pm

Sid had a 8D expression at what Scott said. Yes!, she thought. That's exactly what I planned on saying but I was too scared x_X The idea of staying with all these dudes was kind of strange... but oh well! xDD

"Yeah, We could just stop by my place so I could get my stuff..." Sid said.
"Or you could just wear Liam's clothes," Scott teased. Sid laughed. "No, I'm kidding we could go get your things c'mon."

Sid was really nervous. O_O Staying over night... with Liam!? In love Oh momma. xD They all made their way out and they went in Scotts car. (I saw an article on the Naruto technology. Apparently they do have the smarts to build that stuff but the hidden villages didn't have them... hmm.) They headed to Sid's and she picked up some of her clothes then they went to their condo.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:46 pm

Liam was happy sid said yes
"C'mon scott hurry upquit getting distracted by the donuts place!" yelled liam

scott was driving along staring at the donut place with drool on his mouth In love

"Im sorry im just so hungry!" said scott

"Move fatass." said liam he jumped on scott and drove fast outta the traffic and then

Looked over to sid and said "So where do you live?" ^^
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:55 pm

"In an apartment on this left," She said, pointing where to turn for Scott since he was driving.

"Here we arrre," Scott said, stopping in Sid's block. She got off the car, flashing Liam a grin, "I'll be back," she said in a fancy voice. Sid went up the steps and got some shirts and some extra pants/underwear she was pretty sure she might shower there, she felt kinda icky.

She raced back down the steps and plopped into the car. She scooted by Liam, licking his cheek gently. (gasp?) ^^ "Hehe," she said. She couldn't help it, he was tastey. ;D

They were now making their way to the guys' house.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:02 pm

(Liam was driving)

meanwhile in the car........
"so liam i guess you got a girlfriend now eh?" said mike
"youshut the fuck up!" yelled liam "Im stillpissed at you!"

Mike backed away and scott looked at him for an answer to that question liam nodded a slow nod and scott danced around like a little girl

"Yay our liam has a girlfriend!" squealed scott

"Settle down scott sids coming over here." said liam

Liam blushed a little when sid Licked him ?XD

"Glad your finally here lets go scott!"
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:14 pm

She grinned, putting her seat belt on. (Guess she was on the passengers side?)

Scott and the others were dancing around stupidly still.

"Liam and Sid sittin' in a tree, H-U-M-P-I-N-G!" Mike sang, and the guys in the back were cracking up. God, that Mike was crazy! xDD Sid laughed a little, blushing and gazing out the window to hide the fact she was.. blushing. o.o
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:21 pm

Liam sang back in an irritated tone Mike and scott eating donuts in a treE F-U-C-K-I-N-G
liam looked at them and said how do u like that XD

They were at the condo by now and liam opened the door and gave sid the grand tour
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:27 pm

They had a pretty awesome house. There were some of their posters and stuff, no records cause of course they were pretty well known, but Sid remebered they were Unsigned.

Scott's room was a mess, and Jaye and Mike shared a room, that one was a mess too... Liam's room had posters all over and was kickass but also a little messy. That was okay though. Sid liked it there a lot more than her teeny little apartment. "Hey could you point me to the bathroom? I'm gonna take me a shower really quick." Sid said.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Liam smiled at her and said "Heres a towel >"
He pointed to the far corner

"Hey liam why dont you take a shower with her ?" said scott

liam elbowed him in the ribs Hard

scott stayed quiet and liam spoke aloud and said "Clean up a little we have a visitor ya know..."
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:37 pm

Scott shrugged lamely, heading off to go clean up a bit.

Sid took the towel, "Thanks ^^" she said, leaving before hearing what Scott said.

Scott was cleaning up for a bit, "Ay Liam!" He called, "Where's she gonna sleep? Living room? Cause the guest rooms still got all our boxes and all my guitars and shit."

"Make 'er sleep with her little boyfriend, oooohhh!" Mike called in a girly voice. Him and Jaye cracked up.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:53 pm

"Heres a thought maybe she could sleep in mike and jayes room YEA!!! i could kick them two dumbshits out and they could go sleep in the neighbors yard!!" XD

said liam

The two rolled their eyes and continued to clean up liam helped out here and there

he then set the couch bed and put lots of pillows and blankets and he thought to himself

"Iguess she could sleep her tonight if she wants." lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Sid walked out of the shower and put on some white and black plaid skater shorts, and her over-sized H.I.M. band shirt.

She brushed her hair and headed out, still getting that butterfly feeling in her tummy.

Scott presented the bed Liam set up in the living room as Sid entered, "Tada 8D!" Sid laughed and Scott went over to the kitchen. xD Jaye and Mike were in their room watching Teletubies. Very Happy Sid could hear them singing.

Sid plopped on the bed, loooving how soft it was.... It was like heaven! Very Happy She snuggled the soft pillows, "Your like kick-booty at setting up beds," she said to Liam, smiling up at him. "Oh yes!" she exclaimed playfully, rolling in the bed for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Liam laughed and said "Yea i guess i am!"

He kept hearing mike and jayes horrible singing so he went over to the tv and attacked it with a bat!!! Mike and Jaye immediately began to tear up and tell liam between sniffles "W-why did u do that?" cause i hate ur nashty singing thats why.
"Why do you think i lead on stage?"said liam

then scott came in and said "Liam you dont have to be so cruel to them."

Liam was fed up he then exploded in anger "How the hell am i being cruel these to grown ass men are still watching a retarded boring as shit show like teletubbies!!!!!"

"And they have been causing chaos all day so i have a right to be mad."

Gyahh! Surrender
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:26 pm

Scott shrugged again, chewing on his donut. "Alright fine, whatever you say," he said and went into his room...

Sid heard everything, and was cracking up but still lying in the bed Liam made.

Mike and Jaye pouted, ":L Alright fine, bro," Jaye started, "We'll try to watch more 'mature' things then." Mike laughed a little and then they went into the hallway. Mike whispered in Jaye's ear, "We should totally like lock Sid and Liam in a room!"

"No, dude," Jaye whispered back, "He'd kill us. He already murderlized the TV set...."

"How 'bout a closet?" Mike offered.
"No!"
"Fine, I'LL do it then."
"Fine then, YOU'LL be the one to get killed O_O."
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:54 pm

Liam trudged of and then told sid "Sorry about that just had to get some things staright." XD

"I hope they dont plan revenge if not they'll really show me!" said liam in a sarcastic voice

Then scott in a loud voice said to jaye and mike (In another room of course)

"What are you planning to do?!?!"

mike said to scott "Shut up were gonna try to lock liam and sid in a closet."

Scott yelled out everything they said
Liam heard and had a Fucking bitch ass shit hobos expression when the new reached him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next