Naruto Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Universe

A Naruto RP for all Naruto fans! All new members please read the rules. Thanks for joining and enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Scrappy

Scrappy

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2009-03-28

HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:48 pm

Liam smiled at sid kissing her lips so softly he really really really really liked her dare he name it? can it be love? he told himself

He layed down next to sid facing her.
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:52 pm

Sid blushed at the small kiss he gave...

Sid layed down facing him also, resting her arm around his waist and smiled, examining his face...

"What is it you want to talk to me about?" She said, resting her head on her other hand.
Back to top Go down
https://narutouniverse.forumotion.net
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:55 pm

"I've had these feelings.........lately................. i liked you but now i think i love you........." said liam in a soft voice

"and i want to know if you feel the same way about me i know im like wayyy older but i guess its the inside that counts right?"
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:00 pm

Sid smiled at his words...
"It's the thought that counts... I really don't care if you're older, to be honest lately that hasn't even crossed my mind..."
"And I love you too, Liam... ^^ I really do." She smiled, leaning in and kissing his lips... she scooted closer to him, wrapping her leg around him. o:
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:05 pm

When sid put her legs around him he had a tingling sensation all around boner possibly???

Liam leaned in hugging her really close and kissing her more and more alot.....
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:10 pm

Sid kept kissing him as well, having all these urges...
She got onto of him, still kissing him and sort of started to dry hump.. the slightest bit. She could feel herself shaking a little. o:
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Liam was getting horny!!!! =Gasp= so he took off his shirt and began to french kiss with sid!! Liam sorta increased the dry humping but stopped thinking it was a little to muchh'

o.o "s-sorry." he stuttered
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:17 pm

Sid liked it and was getting pretty wet down there (YTGFRDST#WE@#$E@Q#R xD)
After he stopped she blushed furiously, looking at him. "I-it's okay...." she said slowly, laughing a little.
She climbed off but really didn't want to stop... she just leaned over to turn off the lamp and then cuddled beside him in the dark. She nibbled on his nipple. xDD
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:27 pm

(XDDDDDDDDD) lIAM REGRETED STOPPING he haad these naughty urges but he just decided to wait even though he didnt want to

Liam tried to unbutton his pants and he did but thats the farthest he would go!!
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:30 pm

Sid really wanted to reach down them pants and play around, xDD instead she reached in his pants (not his undies!) and groped it once, then pulled her hand out. After that she just cuddled beside him and closed her eyes. "Night sexy ;D" xD
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:33 pm

Liam began to recieve pleasure???

and he really didnt want it to stop but he didnt want to sound all abuse so he just put his arm around sid and said "Goodnight sleeptight and dont let the bedbbugs bit ;p!"
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:43 pm

Sid kissed his cheek before drifting off to sleep.

The next morning!(week?)
Mike and Scott ran down the hall making Indian noises. Sid woke up to this sound and laughed to herself. She looked over at Liam's undone pants and laughed, remembering last night. Dayum, it was sexy. @.@

She got up and went into the bathroom to get changed.
Scott and the others were practicing a little for the next show.

Last edited by Sid on Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:47 pm

Liam got up and quickly changed in his room and went to the bathrrom to brush his teeth

he was psyched (sp.?) for the concert tonight but he still had no idea how sid would be able to appear so he decided to get together with sid mike jaye and scott to discuss this

Liam wanted it to be another kickass concert probably better than the other one but it would take place in the village hidden in the leaves konoha it would be a long drive to get there be he was determined
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:53 pm

"So I guess she can be backstage with us, then while we're starting our first song, she can come up on stage and you know just jam with us." Scott explained. "You sing don't you, Sid?"

"A little xD," she said. (Psh after all I am starting a band 8D)
Scott nodded. "Think you can keep up with Liam? He's pretty crazy onstage." Scott said.

"Yeah, I can keep up," Sid said, grinning at Liam. After that they started to pack up their things into the car so they could get going.

"You wanna drive Liam?" Scott asked as they all walked outside.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:02 pm

Liam was tingling all over from excitment singing and going wild! and with sid next to him?
Fucksticksawesome (XD)!

"Iguess mike can handle the driving he can keep up more or.. we could just hire someone."

"Yea good idea liam." said scott "and on the way i want to buy a bunch of food."

"Itll take some days to get there at leasttwo ." said scott

"Oh ok just save some for me and sid if not we'll starve."said liam
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:08 pm

"I'm sure he won't," said Mike and Scott smacked him on the head. They laughed.

They hired a limo driver person 8D! They all boarded the limo and it was pretty big inside. There were like two rows of seats, one infront of the other and lots of leg room in the middle. "We should leave that whole side for Liam and Sid just in case they wanna make some lovin'." Mike said, laughing and taking a seat.

Sid was just like. xD

"So you can get horny off watching 'em?!" Jaye said, laughing also.
"Shut the fuck up, Jaye xD" Mike said.
"I'd take that as a yes." Mike punched him. xD
"Play nice, girls." Said Scott.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:15 pm

The limo driver was a scared little bald man who was a preacher .xD

Liam stared at mike and said "Oh dont worry mike there is plenty of more space on the other side just incase you want to have a three way make out session with jaye and scott ,besides you dont have to be shy youve made out already!!!"

Liam broke out into laughter as mike stared at him with an embaressed look not wanting ever to remember that day.........

"Shut up." all three of them chorused

Liam took a seat looking out the window watching everything pass by......
"This will be an awesome adventure." he said to him self

then he looked over at sid
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:20 pm

"You could take an adventure in eachother's pants," Mike whispered, leaning toward them. Sid laughed, pushing his face away.

"We all already know you wanna see them fuck, Mike," Jaye said, laughing. "Geez!"
"Damn it, leave me alone!" Mike said.
"SEE?! You totally wanna see them get it on!"
Sid blushed and Scott rolled his eyes and laughed.

It's gonna be quite a weird time stuck in fucking limo with these dweebs xD Sid thought. It was okay though, without them her life would be boring.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:26 pm

"Mike i got an idea for you your famous right?" said liam

"Any stupid girl would go out with you make out ect* so you should find that someone."

"Or.. you can always masterbate or get down and low XDD with jaye and scoott!!"
Liam chuckled as scott and jaye had a disgusted look on their face

"Shut up!" yelled mike "but your right about one thing anyone would go out with me he quickly grabbed a phone and started dialing random numbers."

Liam ignored all threee of them and now had his attention on sid as he scooted next to her
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:32 pm

Sid just laughed at the others. She rested a hand on his leg and licked his bottom lip. "Mm ;o" she said playfully.

"Hey!!" Mike said after finally getting a good number. "It's Mike Peters from Cancer Bats... oh you don't like rock music...? Oh, okay, bye :L" He hung up, "Damn it!"

"That's probably not going to work," Scott said, laughing.
Mike looked over at Sid who was still leaving little licks and bites on Liam's bottom lip. He made his eyebrows move up and down and Scott cracked up. Jaye was eating crackers. o.o
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:37 pm

(XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)
Liam laughed a bit as he kissed sid one then twice until he was practically making out with her he began to slide his tonuge in a little and somewhat climb on top ofher

Liam really didnt notice mike but jaye told him to just make another call that his little stupid girlfriend would be found soon. Eye cancer Gyahh!
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:45 pm

"Okay, fine," Mike dialed another number. "Heyy! 8D It's Mike Peters from Cancer Bats... mhm... yea... WHAT?!... FAT?!!! I'M NOT FAT, SCOTT'S THE ONE WHO'S FAT!"

"Ay!" Scott said and everyone else was cracking up. Mike hung up on the girl. Sid was laughing too, while she grabbed Liam's ass, pulling him onto her and she sorta started humping him. Scott was like on the same side as them, but a little far away. He felt the seat moving a bit.

"Holy hell! xD" Scott said, "Sexual tension, much!"
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:52 pm

(XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD) Liam removed his shirt and began to french kiss more and dry hump alot more

scott started having a party in his pants as jaye and mike began to fight over the phone to call more girls.

Liam was having fun so he told sid to come to the bed with him SCOTT SORTA WANTED TO FOLLOW but liam told him to stay put
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:56 pm

(I guess there was like one of those sliding black windows in the limo? So they had to go through and poof! there was a bed it there o: dun dun dun)

Sid went over to the over side and pulled Liam into the bed ontop of her. She forgot to lock the black window thing. O.O gasp? xD

Sid started kissing him a lot more and pulled off her shirt too, it was hot maybe the air wasn't turned on back there... ;3
Back to top Go down
Scrappy

Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:01 pm

(Do you believe in magic - shitty music-??? XDDDDD)

Liam was sweating all over especially down there o.o

suddenly scott opened the door and said "Do you guys have an extra bath towel?"
Liam mad threw a rock at him as he fell to the ground and made the bus shake.

Liam started to reach down sids pants but was taken aback by mikes anxiouse voice "I gots me a girlfriend!!!
So he just shut the door and put a huge chain on it.. XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)   HELLZYEAHH!  (Private RP) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLZYEAHH! (Private RP)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next