Naruto Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Universe

A Naruto RP for all Naruto fans! All new members please read the rules. Thanks for joining and enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for Sasuke Uchiha

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:07 pm

(Angie, I'm letting you in the RP, make sure to read rule number 8. ^^)
Sasuke examined this new girl that appeared... She heard what I said... "Oh, uhh.... thanks?" Sasuke said, taking the snow cone. He did plan on replying to the other girl...

(Oooh, I found out why he killed Orochimaru :O! Let's say it hasn't happened in the RP yet, though, here it is; Later, as Orochimaru lies sick in bed, Sasuke stabbed him with a Chidori blade, stating that he was now stronger than Orochimaru and had nothing more to learn from him. He then revealed his pride in his Uchiha heritage, saying that even a genius like Orochimaru was no match for an Uchiha.... I figure he'll explain this to Kaiya later.)

Sasuke paused, realizing that he hadn't even gotten their names yet. "What are your names?" he said... there had been a thought in the back of his mind, that perhaps after succeeding in killing Orochimaru, he could go along with these two, in search of new way of life, perhaps. He still wasn't sure, though, and needed to ask first.
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:26 pm

"I"m Zetsumei Kaiya."
Kaiya said in a sweet tone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Kair-Athema.piczo.com
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:31 pm

Sasuke nodded, "I'm Sasuke Uchiha." Her smile made him blush the slightest bit. He looked to the side a bit, trying to hide it. "Well, would you like to sit down? I can tell you why I'm planning on killing Orochimaru..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:41 pm

When Sasuke asked about his intensions for Orochimaru. She felt somewhat excited, for she enjoyed th slightest bit of killing or death, she did contracts anyway. She stayed calm, and answered "If you feel you should share, I would love to hear." she sat down, and waited for Sasuke to continue.
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:47 pm

Sasuke smiled, and was surprised at it. That was something he rarely did. He felt something between him and Kaiya... "Orochimaru is sick in bed, and I am now stronger than him and have nothing more to learn from him.... I have to take care of this soon, perhaps even today. He's sick, and I have a perfect opprotunity..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:52 pm

Kaiya thought for a moment,
He's right, he has a Great opprotunity. He should head for that, or it might be a waste.
"You should take it, sounds like a good plan."
She said after her thought about it.
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:56 pm

Sasuke nodded, then gazed at her. "Thank you..." he hesitated, smiling again.
"I like the feeling you give me, and I enjoy having someone to talk to about this... Now then," he stood, "I need to head to his room and take care of it." With that he started down the hall, his hand now grasping the handle of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Kaiya leaned back, thinking to herself.
About if it'll work correctly, and if Sasuke will get hurt or not, she felt somwhat worried about him...
she remembered what he had said
"I like the feeling you give me, and I enjoy having someone to talk to about this..."
No-ones really been like that to her, expect her partical brother Chiyo.
Oh great.... she thought to herselfhehe, I completely forgot about him, at least he doesn't mind me being out this long... she sighed, she thought it was funny and normal. She turned to see that sasuke was already gone down the hall, she sat there with the stranger and waited to see what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:24 pm

Sasuke cracked the door open silently, peering inside. He's asleep... good... He stepped inside, being as stealthy as he possibly could...

Stepping closer to his body, his heart began to race. He took the sword out of it's case quietly, then held it over Orochimaru. Suddenly his eyes flashed open, and Sasuke quickly shoved the sword into his body, before he could do anything. Orochimaru let out a single scream, then glared at Sasuke weakly.
"You... fool..." he hissed.
Sasuke stared at him calmly as he began to die. "I'm no longer in need of your service... nor is anyone else..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:36 pm

Kaiya stood, hearing the scream.
must mean he's done
She smiled and than looked out and saw that it was clear and it was dark.
Better get ready to head to the Village
She had all night to get back to the rain village, but she would wait for sasuke first..and maybe, ask if he would wish to come.
Wonder what brother would think? she thought to herself
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:46 pm

Sasuke pulled the sword from Orochimaru's body, slipping it back into the case. He walked back down the hall, seeing Kaiya still waiting. He had a sly smile. "All finished," he said, "I suggest we get out of here..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:56 pm

Kaiya smiled.
"Hey, would you like to stay with me and my brother at Ame?"
She questioned.
Hopefully Chiyo won't mind
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:00 pm

Sasuke enjoyed her gorgeous smile. Her suggestion was a great idea. "Yes, I would." He held a hand out to help her up, "You led the way."
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:10 pm

She let him help her.
"Alright, let's go and see if Chiyo is still around here first. He might have left already."
She went outside and headed toward the area she and Chiyo were at.
(brb sid, got to do some chores)
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:21 pm

Sasuke nodded, following her. "Who is Chiyo?" he asked, as they made their way around.

(Oh, okie. Reply to the PM I sent when you come back. >w< I might be able to go over tomorrow, if you want. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:39 pm

(my mom said yes you could come over Very Happy )
(I'll give you our home phone number or my moms cell, so we can plan when you can and how you'll be able to come.)

"When I first went to Ame, he was the only one who took care of me, and could actully understand me... I lost everything, and so did he, so I grew up knowing him as 'Big Brother,' what the annoying thing is he worries to much about me, it makes sense why, but he knows I can take care of myself..."
When she finished, they were at the small cavern.
"Chiyo, are you still here?"

Chiyo came out, "I was expecting you would come-" he stopped, noticeing the man that was standing alongside Kaiya.
He stared at them both, mostly confused at Kaiya like almost asking,
'Who the hell is this?'
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:00 pm

(Very Happy yayy. I still hafta ask my mom though. o.o She's asleep right now soo yea xD.. guess I'll make the account when I go over or somethin'.)

Sasuke noticed the look on Chiyo's face. "Oh, I'm Sasuke..." he explained, "I ran into Kaiya the other night, and met her again today... She helped with something I had to take care of, and now I need a new place to go..."

(I'm gonna go ly down for a little while, I'll call you.)
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:44 pm

"Ahh, well it's nice to finally meet you Sasuke."
He said to Sasuke, than looked toward Kaiya.

Kaiya looked up, she was spacing out(had nothing else, tried tho lol)
"Chiyo, you wouldn't mind if he came with us right?"
Kaiya said in what seemed like a begging tone.

Chiyo Hesitated,I doubt this is a good idea...since he works for Orochimaru....But since Kaiya seems to trust him enough, damn...
Chiyo smiled and nodded.
"Sasuke, you don't mind living in Ame?"

Kaiya listened to them both, but happy Chiyo actully said yes.
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:22 pm

\"I\'m sure that I could make a living there,\" he replyed. He may as well leave, he was sure that the Sound ninja would be after him, after finding out about Orochimaru\'s death. \"We\'d better leave tonight... I can\'t risk staying here now.\"

(Uhmm.. should I work on the Haku profile or nah? This is the last time I'm asking. @_@)

Last edited by SasukeUchiha on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:24 pm

(hmm.....well, maybe we should try and look for someone, i tried it out, I"m not exactly like him, but i could try in an rp somtime, and we can see how it goes, but i doubt ill be good at him, im srry :/ )
(one sec on rp relipy)
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:27 pm

(Oh okie. I'll post something on a Haku fan site or something to see if I can find someone.)
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:34 pm

Chiyo agreed with Sasuke. "Yes, we should head back to the village."

"Alright, you lead Sasuke to Ame Chiyo, I'll catch up, I need to get something from the sound village."
Kaiya started toward the sound village, without looking back or anything.

Chiyo sighed than made a gusture for Sasuke to follow.
"C'mon, we'll meet her halfway there, shes probably doing somthing, does this a lot actully."
Chiyo headed toward Ame.
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Sasuke nodded, "Be careful," he said to her, now following Chiyo. After they were continuing along, he couldn't help but wonder what she was going to go get. He figured he'd simply have to find out, he couldn't risk going back there.

(Hey I'm getting off, I'll call you when I get on tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:55 pm

(okies, I'll make sure my phone is charged still, I'm ganna wake up at 5 am or 9am at least, try to make spring break last! seeya tomarrow)
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:04 am

Chiyo stopped halfway to the village, when Kaiya caught up with them.
"Did you find what you were looking for?" Chiyo asked as he went on to Ame.
Kaiya followed, silent.

"No." she replied.
She stayed quiet the whole way back to Ame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Sasuke Uchiha
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next