Naruto Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Universe

A Naruto RP for all Naruto fans! All new members please read the rules. Thanks for joining and enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for Sasuke Uchiha

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Looking for Sasuke Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:02 pm

Kaiya and Chiyo went around The Land of Sound, Hoping to find the hideout
"Chiyo, I think we should head into the city, we might find somone in that would probably know where it is, I could pay them also, that would work"

Chiyo showed no emtion, but he was most certainly worreied, mostly for Kaiya. If she gets hurt, or even...killed he would have no-one else to go to,I must protect Kaiya, he thought to himself(blah, overprotective in a Brotherly way lol)
"We could go in, but not for long, Kaiya, it's way to dangerous here and-"
Kaiya interupeted
"Don't worry Chiyo, I won't get that hurt, and anyways, I've killed a few Jonin from here before, have I not?"
-silence-
"Let's go to the village in about 3 hours Chiyo, and maybe in this time we can find the hideout, if we don't in that much time, we HAVE to go to the Village to get more information, ok?"

"Alright Kaiya, If you think that's a good, idea, than I think it is."
Chiyo smiled.
They continued thier search.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Kair-Athema.piczo.com
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:11 pm

Sasuke was still lying in the room. The thoughts in his head had at last brought him to a sleep, and now he was in a dream...
He was sword fighting with this strange, dark spirit... The spirit spit and hissed, it was a creature that was so demonic, it was almost like a dark ora just fighting him. It was backing him up, to this cliff... Sasuke looked back, horrified at the height...
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:16 pm

(wow scary dream lol)
Kaiya finally noticed its been past 3 hours
"I'm going to the village, you still want to come?"
Chiyo thought for a moment.
"I'll catch up with you in awhile, I'll try to find it, and if I do not succeced...I'll meet you at the gates, a mile off, sound good?"

Kaiya nodded and started off.
"Make a camp if you want to, only if you find a near bye cave, stay safe."
Chiyo yelled out, and watch Kaiya Dissapear into the shadows.

I must find it....
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:22 pm

Sasuke had awaken from the dream. He gasped as his eyes struggled open. What a nightmare... He thought, as he tried to catch his breathe. He walked out of the room, went down the silent hallway and into the small kitchen to get some water. After pouring his drink, he looked up as his lips brushed the cup, seeing Kabuto heading outside. He hesitated, wanting to ask where he was going, though didn't. Kabuto simply looked back at Sasuke, then leapt off into the darkness... God knows where that fool is headed...
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:28 pm

Chiyo gave up, and went to Kaiya in an cave outside of The Sound Village.
"Kaiya?"
"Yes, Chiyo. Over here." Kiaya Gestured Chiyo over
And Chiyo sat across from Kaiya, Deep in thought.
Kaiya looked at his face and tried to read his emtion.
"Hey, did you find anything?"
"No, just...I thought I saw somone, near here. I don't know, must be illusions."
"Maybe, Maybe not." Kaiya teased "I Bet 10 yen there was something there." Kaiya grined
"Hmm..." Chiyo looked back at Kaiya "I bet 20 yen, there wasn't anything."
"This'll be fun." Kaiya mumbled siping at some tea she had made while waiting.
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:33 pm

Kabuto was actually headed to another hideout that Orochimaru mentioned was raided. He ordered him to kill off any gaurds around there, and to take down the fort. He didn't cross Chiyo and Kaiya's path, wasn't even near it, though if he was he probably would've questioned them.
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:38 pm

The next day Kaiya woke up before Chiyo, as always.
She started to wonder around, about 20 min utes later she came across some werid place.
looks like it heads underground...
She hesiteated, than walked over to the stairs, looking into the darkness, she felt a strange ora... What is this??

She stood there confused for a few minutes, than slowly walked away.
Not far from the Newly found area Kaiya found she hid in the trees seeing if there was anyone, or anything that might go in or out.

Chiyo woke and did not worry about Kaiya, she does this for almost hours and usally comes back the next day.
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:50 pm

The next morning, Sasuke was wandering around the area in front of the hideout. Last night he had to go get Kabuto from the other fort, since he had gotten injured during a fight with one of the gaurds. It was a nice day outside, he enjoyed getting out. Sasuke then walked slowly along the path, stopping and looking up suddenly. He sensed someone from above him, and his eyes traveled along the leaves until his eyes were now fixed on her... the same girl from the other night. He was surprised.
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:05 pm

She suddently felt like something was watching her, she looked around, and she saw him.
She froze and couldn't think....She dissapeared deeper into the shadows, hoping he won't see her.

She sat down in the tree, held the end of her Katana,she still tried to stay away from him, from Sasuke.
And thought of going into the strange stairway area.

Chiyo gave up waiting, off of boredom at least. And started to take a walk, he did not know of Kaaiya's intentions from here, all he knew is that she won't be back untill sunrise.
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:27 pm

Sasuke noticed her disappear into the shadows... He squinted. She'd always acted secretive from the day he saw her, and that just made him more curious. He tryed to fight the feeling, but could not. Was she afraid of him? He wasn't sure. "I want to know why I keep running into you," he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:08 am

Stays silent for a moment than replies.
"You tell me."
Kaiya says queitly.

Still ready to defend herself if needed,
she was planning on going into the hideout "If" he gets sidetracted.
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:55 pm

There must be a reason I'm seeing her around here... He gazed up at her, not replying. He had no more to say, for she was the one who had to explain why she had been there.... "You shouldn't hang around here," he said breezily, turning and heading toward the hideout.
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:22 pm

Kaiya watched him carfully.
She decided to follow him into the hideout, and try to find out why she can't be there.
For whatever reason, she knew she'd have a small fight...possibly, she's always gotten herself into trouble.
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:29 pm

Sasuke was already inside the hideout. He was a bit confused at her, still wondering why she had come here, of all places... Turning back toward the door, he gazed out it, noticing her heading over to him. What he would do or say? He didn't know. All he knew was, he still had to question her being here.
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:37 pm

Kaiya walks inside the hideout.
She notices Sasuke watching her, but than she continued her stride.
Ignoreing him, she walks right past him, in a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:51 pm

Sasuke smirked, surprised at her confedince. She just walked right past him... "So," he started, "Tell me why you came here... there must be a reason..."

(I can sign up a Haku account, and I'll give you the pass word after I'm finished. You know... if you wanna play him. If you don't tell me now.)
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:04 pm

(I'm still looking into his personality and stuff, I'll tell you later, but if I can't we still need to put a few posts on myspace or something, it would make more people join, but probably not a lot)

Kaiya stopped and turned around to face him.
She hesitated for a moment...than said
"I have few reasons, and I'm not really a person to share them... But most likely I'm curious about this place, I've heard many things about this land, and maybe more than I should know..."
-silence-
"Why do you want to know why I'm even here, do you even know why you're here?"
She turned swiftly and left him there to think(walking down the hall).
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:33 pm

He stared as she walked down the hall... "The reason I'm here is my business... It was my decision to come here, to work for someone else..." Sasuke hesitated... He stared at the ground for a moment. He actually wasn't sure what he wanted out of life, or even if he would continue working for Orochimaru.
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:37 pm

Kaiya smiled slightly to herself, and slowed her walking pace.
"Orochimaru, right?"
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:07 pm

Sasuke walked over to her. "That's right," he replied smoothly. He hesitated again, not sure whether to tell her his true feelings about Orochimaru, who he didn't quite like. Perhaps later...
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:52 pm

Kaiya looked at his face.
What is he trying hide
Kaiya stood there trying to find out what he was hiding,
starting at him, waiting for him to say somthing.
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:03 pm

Sasuke stuttered a bit, looking into her eyes. "I... I trust that you won't give this out. Give me your word, or I might have to kill you... I've been planning on killing Orochimaru myself, when the time is right. I'm not going to follow through on anyone's duties anymore. I'll follow my own..." He sighed, surprised he actually told this to her.

(*Note: he did eventually kill Orochimaru, in the series. I'm not sure why exactly, but the site I use for referrance isn't working, so I just made up the reason. It makes sense though Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Hatsumomo

Hatsumomo

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:43 pm

(Wooo hoo,first actual post!)
Hatsumomo came in bearing chery snow cones.She didn't know what was going on,but it didn't matter much.
She stared at the two strangers.She utterd in a small voice...
"Kill Orochimaru?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Kaiya, suprised he actully told her that.
"You can trust me." She said in a calm,sweet voice
Only if...
"May I ask? Why did you join him in the first place...I understand a few reasons, but...I wish to know why you followed him in the first place?"

Kaiya waited for a response, but...than noticed some stranger walking into the hideout.
Is she mad??
Back to top Go down
Hatsumomo

Hatsumomo

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:01 pm

She walked over to the strangers.Not very sure of what to do next she handed them her snow cones.
This is akward...They're talking about killing that creepy thing...well, I may not,but maybe they know where this is...Stupid sense of direction! >,<
"halo..."She said in a timid voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sasuke Uchiha   Looking for Sasuke Uchiha Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Sasuke Uchiha
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next