Naruto Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Universe

A Naruto RP for all Naruto fans! All new members please read the rules. Thanks for joining and enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Naruto

Naruto

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:20 pm

Naruto was so mad, he couldn't even think straight... He turned away suddenly, "Let's just go already, we have a mission to finish," he said through gritted teeth.

Sakura looked concerned and chased after Naruto, who really wasn't in the mood. He shunned them both for a while.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:31 pm

Yukari keeping her anger words to herself pushed naruto to the side and walked in front "Where were the akatsuki gonna go?!"

Sakura a bit scared said "Up on the rock mountain straight ahead towards a cave."

yukari turned around with a jerk and power walked to the mountain
and then she said "Hopefully we get up the mountain before the akatsukis do."
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:37 pm

Naruto didn't do or say anything, simply kept quiet the whole way up. He didn't know how to deal with the situation besides just nagging, and he knew that wouldn't make a difference.

They all climbed up the mountain swiftly, in order to get there first to take the package and get the hell out of there.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:48 pm

Yukari thought that the climbing was taking to long so she did a fire path so now one could cross it except her

She lept up the mountain seeing sasori about to grab the package
Yukari quickly withdrew her fan and cut sasoris puppet arm thus was holding the package

Yukari then battled him in a series of punches and kicks she went all taijutsu on him XD

then she jumped of the mountain all in one landing a little lopsided
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:53 pm

Naruto got hit in the face with a rock that Sakura stepped on, since she was a head of him. He ended up falling straight done the mountain a second after Yukari landed.

He landed right on his back, then Sakura leapt down beside him. "Sorry D:!" She said. Naruto groaned.

"Yea, Grr. Whatever, let's get going now," Naruto mumbled. He was still in a horrible mood as they went to go back to the wagon. Matter of fact they had to ditch the wagon and ended up having to shonen jump there, and they eventually lost the Akatsuki who were chasing them.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:05 pm

They finally arrived in the village and yukari gave Tsunade the package
"Good work!" said tsunade
"I guess ill have to give you time to rest 1 week would be good."

yukari raised her eyebrows "A week?" "Thats it?" Yes" said tsunade
Then you will have another missions you will go to the mist with naruto and sakura"
Yukari said "Cant i go with someone else?"
"No" said tsunade "No get outta here enjoy your vacation>"
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:11 pm

xDD
Naruto was still in a fuss. Of course, he'd have to face her eventually... but then again he wanted her to speak with him about what happened. He'd probably just wait a little bit to do anything, he was too mad now.

Naruto made his way home, having to sort of run from Sakura and locked his door. He was hungry, but was too miserable to make food. He slumped down in bed, his mind going a million miles a second... He wanted to sleep it off but just couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Yukari was in her tiny apartment "Naruto must have been really mad...."

Suddenly -gasp- deidara popped out of no where and naruto saw!! (double gasp) threw his window
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:28 pm

Naruto stepped slowly to his window with a Amazed expression.

Deidara had a very disturbed look on his face as he stood there... It wasn't Yukari, it was the fact he loved her and couldn't see her, and it was getting even more complicated...
"I've had much to do lately..." Deidara said, looking at Yukari slowly. Naruto examined this. Deidara sighed, "Soon," he said quietly, "The Akatsuki wants to decease anyone in Konoha who weilds a sealed demon... such as you... and Naruto Uzumaki. Apparently you two are huge threats and they want you gone..." he sighed again, his face filled with sadness.
"I don't want to follow through on it, at all... but I... I have to..."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:38 pm

"Just to let you know i DONT like you and ill fucking kill you if you ever get near me or....naruto." said yukari

With that yukari withdrew her tajik and hit deidara with all her might like a base ball game and he went flying!! XD
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:47 pm

Deidara was surprised and before he could say a single word he was sent flying into the sky with a sparkle like Team Rocket from Pokemon. (xDDD Team Rocket's blasting off again!!)

Naruto stared in awe, then scrambled over to Yukari's place with a smile on his face. "Is that really true...?" he said, trying to catch his breathe as he ran over to her window... "I didn't expect that, at all," he laughed a little. It was truly unexpected... he was a little confused but also happy. Did he still stand a chance....? Of course he was risking Yukari knowing that he had been spying, but he was too excited to care.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:23 pm

(All the memories!!!)(XD)

"Yea it was true and i did like him but not much though......." said scarlett.
Scarlett was still a little mad at Naruto

so she just shut her window
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:32 pm

Naruto stood there, watching Scarlett walk off. He had an urge to go after her, but decided to just give her some space...

He walked slowly back to his place, Maybe I could just surprise her with something later... she might like that... he thought to himself as he entered his home and sat to eat his ramen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)   Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Make me another meatloaf (Private Rp)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2