Naruto Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Universe

A Naruto RP for all Naruto fans! All new members please read the rules. Thanks for joining and enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

canoe! (Private RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-03-13

canoe!  (Private RP) Empty
PostSubject: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:42 pm

Sleep The next morning yukari dragged herself outta bed got dressed and put on a coat thingy cause it was really cold outside! Razz
Yukari silently made her way through the morn ing darkness towards the front office
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:06 pm

Naruto was already waiting in the office, half asleep. "GET UP!" Tsunade screamed, and Naruto jumped out of his seat. "I'm up, I'm up!" He slumped back in the seat, waiting for Yukari to arrive so they could head to the wagon waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:15 pm

Yukari walked in with a mad look ready to collapse at any moment from sleepiness!
she stared at Tsunade in anger "Is something wrong Yukari"? "no nothings wrong i just dont like mornings ....EARLY MORNINGS!!!!! "You both sure have crappy attitudes about missions"! you 2 get outta my office and into muttens wagon
!this mission better succed!
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:30 pm

(Mutten? xD MOTEN!)
Naruto sighed, then walked with Yukari and Tsunade to the wagon. They took a shortcut there. There stood Moten, "Yall best respect mah dang wagon, or yur dang hinees will get dang kicked off dis right herr!" Naruto raised an eyebrow, laughing a little. Tsunade looked at them, "I'm pretty sure they will," she glared then walked off.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Yukari just stared at mutten and then said "whats so good about that ugly wagon it"ll be a pain just to sit in there" Mutten had a tear streaked face and silently said dont sass my wagon! Yukari stutttered" Hey dont dont cry about it its just a wagon.... mutten screamed from anger! yukari backed up a little and said okokok! i love ur wagon its so pretty!!!! Mutten said she sho is shes my baby!
Yea ok.... she jumped into the wagon silently waiting to take off
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:54 pm

(o.O xD)
Naruto climbed in the wagon also. He slumped there for awhile, finally curling himself into a ball. "I'll just sleep till we get to the damn boat," her muttered. He then shut his eyes, trying not to let the small bumps on the road bother him.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:18 pm

"Wake up children from the heaven above"! were here at the boat Yukari didnt budge was fast asleep in a corner hey wake up lazy ass children get of my baby youz sleepin on her a what not!!!
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:23 pm

Naruto mumbled, then sat up and trudged off the wagon.
"Yeaa, dats right, right derr! Git off my wagon!" Naruto twitched, then headed toward the boat. There was another man there
"Hello! My name is Canoe. And I will be DRIVING this here cannou."(sp?) Naruto rolled his eyes tiredly and got into the boat.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:29 pm

yukari just stared at the boat man and said what kind of a man named canoe rides a canoe?
Well me of course little boy he replyed yukari just ignored that and got into the canoe then canoe suddenly screamed out "yep me and dis here canoe have been married for twenty five years how long have you two been married?"?
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:05 pm

Naruto's eyes widened as he sat there.
"What?! We're not married," he mumbled, crossing his arms. He was still cranky from being up so early.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Yukari just agreed and said "Yea were not married."
"Oh really?" "thats kinda weird how long have you two been going out with eachother me and canoe here dated for 62 yrs!" "she was the slow type"
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Naruto laughed, scratching his head nervously. This man, Canoe, sure was out there. Was he being serious about being married to a BOAT? He blushed though, at what he said. "We're only friends..." Naruto had a weird look. "So, uhm... where are your rings then?"

Canoe smiled big. "She ain't got no fingers! But here's mine," he held his hand out proudly, and his right ring finger was wrapped in seaweed. Naruto cracked up. "WHATCHOO LAUGHIN' AT BOY?!"

Naruto laughed again. "She dun gave to me when she dun flipped over long ago!" Canoe said, ignoring Naruto's laughing though Naruto only laughed more at his words.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Yukari laughed loudly! "haha wtf old man?!" "If you love your boat ,her, you should at least afford a better ring." "Well i is poor but we at least have something!" "unlike u 2 ur both married and dont even gots a ring Yukari with a frustrated look said

"I told you were not married." Well why dont you have bf and gf rings!" "Were not dating either i told u that2" canoe simply said

"Well im sorry i thought u were because of the way that boy stares and tries to get near you."
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:40 pm

Naruto twitched. "Uhm, I-... eh..." he turned away, blushing. Stupid Canoe! he thought. He tried to avoid looking at Yukari the best he could. Thing is, he had to complete this whole mission with her. Did he like her? Yes. He thought she was one of the most stunning girls ever, far prettier than Sakura. He stared at the water in silence.
"What, boy?!" Canoe said. Naruto threw a rock at him.
"Aye! You just lucky I don't dun turn this boat around, ya hear? We'z already almost tharr!"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Yukari couldn't help blushing she hadn't really noticed anything but retarded canoe had to open his crazy mouth! Yukari stuttered a little and said "Thats not true.........he likes somebody else........" Yukari wasn't quite sure if he liked somebody else or not but she had to say something

"Nah that can't be true "said canoe. "Will u just shut the hell up?" said yukari

"okeyokey shesh"said canoe
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:59 pm

Naruto knew Canoe was wrong. After being rejected from Sakura for so long, he figured he'd given up with her. It was Yukari that had his attention, but he was still at that shy state with her... He took a quick, timid look at her, blushed, then looked back into the water.
"We should be getting there soon, kids!" Canoe said. Naruto was excited, and a bit scared to be alone with Yukari. All he knew was, he would do all he could to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:13 pm

(THat was good! molly senora nostrel!)
After about 20mins of being in silence
Canoe screamed "Wez a hueh (here) childrens timez to get off my wife canoe!"
Yukari stared at canoe strangly and said "Good luck with your wife hope that you two die together" "Awwwwww thankee that means so much... now good bye kids eat ur vegetables!
Canoe then left with his boat wife
It was late.
"Ithink we should set up the tents its late." said yukari
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:20 pm

(Thank ye. Very Happy)
Naruto nodded, lugging the bags aside. He looked around, seeing a small clearing nearby. "Sounds good," he said, smiling and lugging the bags to the clearing. He began struggling to get the sticks to stay up. "Here you go," he said, handing Yukari the other bag, which held the other tent. "You can go ahead and set yours up ^^."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:26 pm

Yukari tried and tried to get the stupid tent up but failed again and again she was eventually frustrated and just said "i'll just sleep in something else/" Yukari backed up a little did a handsign and kabloosh out came a wooden type roof

"We could head out for the cloud village tommorow."
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:37 pm

Naruto had a "O_O" expression. "Wha...? Well..." he gazed at his whimpy little tent, then back at the roof. "Can I sleep in there too? You know... just in case my tent gets blown away or something..." He was nervous, but tried hard not to show it.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:47 pm

"Well...... yea ok i guess its big enough......"Yukaris heart beat a little fast hoping her voice wouldnt sound to excited. "Ill be right back im going to get a sleeping bag."
Yukari couldn't understand herself when she was around naruto she talks to him so casually and in her mind she wants to talk to him more alot more but for some reason she wont let herself
Yukari returns with the sleeping bags and walks into the small hut roof thingy!
And tries to find a good spot
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:59 pm

(Good. 8D)
Naruto was removing his shoes, headband, ect... until he was pretty much just shirtless. (;D) He sat down, stretching and yawning. What a day, he thought. He could use some sleep... and next to Yukari? He looked at the space around him. It was the size of a small room almost. He blushed at the thought, then got the sleeping bag from her. "Thanks a lot n_n."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:08 am

(Thankee)
Yukari let her hair lose revealing long slight curls (lets just pretend it was put up in a tail pony tail!) she then took of her headband from her neck and shoes and sat on the sleeping bag staring at the small candle that was in the hhut roof thing
she couldn't help but look at naruto through the dim light hoping he wouldnt notice her staring a little
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:24 am

Naruto stared up at the ceiling calmly. He was tired, but he couldn't help but notice the butterflys fluttering in his tummy. He wanted to look at Yukari, but only knew it would make his case of butterflies worse. But the mission... what if I lost her? He didn't want to think that way... but he knew anything was possible. He turned his head slowly to look at her, a small smile crossing his face. "I'm tired," was all he could manage to say.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:32 am

(Tummy XD that word is so funny!)
Yukari continued to stare at him as if she were daydreaming but quickly came back to her senses & thought "Could i possibly like him?" "I dont ever remember liking anybody....."
When naruto had turned she quickly shifted her gaze and said
"Im tired too." "Im gonna go to sleep goodnight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: canoe! (Private RP)   canoe!  (Private RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

canoe! (Private RP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next