Naruto Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Universe

A Naruto RP for all Naruto fans! All new members please read the rules. Thanks for joining and enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chiyo Trying to get information

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Chiyo Trying to get information Empty
PostSubject: Chiyo Trying to get information   Chiyo Trying to get information EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:02 pm

(Chiyo isn't as good at his skills without Kaiya, they are a team, and grew up together, so he's used to having her around)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Kair-Athema.piczo.com
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Chiyo Trying to get information   Chiyo Trying to get information EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Chiyo walks in the village, looking at every face he sees for a repliy.
Looking around for a most common place he runs into the ramen bar, and a few other places that might be good to go into later on in the day. He continues his search, looking for the Hokage's place.
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Chiyo Trying to get information   Chiyo Trying to get information EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:08 pm

(I'll be playing the villagers you ask for now.)
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Chiyo Trying to get information   Chiyo Trying to get information EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:24 pm

Chiyo Walks up to the counter of the ramen shop.
"Excuse me..."
He slightly looks up, but not enough for the man to see his face.
"Can you tell me who this is?"

(Chiyo wrote all the descriptions on a piece of paper, and some other info. he's gotten from some random villagers from the outside of The Leaf Village)
Chiyo hands the man the piece of paper
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Chiyo Trying to get information   Chiyo Trying to get information EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:29 pm

Teuchi, the owner of the bar took the paper, reading the descriptions very carefully...
"Ah, yes. Sasuke Uchiha, I know much of him... You see, he used to come around a while ago, but now he's staying in Oto, the Sound village, working for Orochimaru..." He gazed at the boy. "Is there anything else you would like to know?"

Last edited by SasukeUchiha on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Chiyo Trying to get information   Chiyo Trying to get information EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:31 pm

(Chiyo is a guy sid Razz )
"Just one more thing, you think I can see him there? I heard that village is pretty dangerous."
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Chiyo Trying to get information   Chiyo Trying to get information EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:40 pm

( Shocked Better edit that. xD)
"Well, I wouldn't risk going around there with any sign from your village on your clothing.... try hiding them while your there, they may still try attacking, but just be very careful. It's still dark out, so I suggest leaving now. I'm sure he's staying in some sort of hide-out, so look around thoroughly. Good luck!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Chiyo Trying to get information   Chiyo Trying to get information EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:43 pm

Chiyo stands up, and starts to leave.
"Thankyou for the information Sir, here take this coin. It's you're payment for helping me out, keep it. And again, thankyou."
He suddently dissapears
(going back to Rain village, than going to The Village of Sound with Kaiya)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chiyo Trying to get information   Chiyo Trying to get information Empty

Back to top Go down

Chiyo Trying to get information
Page 1 of 1