Naruto Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Universe

A Naruto RP for all Naruto fans! All new members please read the rules. Thanks for joining and enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Wiltering of a Flower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cadelina
Admin
Cadelina

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-02

The Wiltering of a Flower Empty
PostSubject: The Wiltering of a Flower   The Wiltering of a Flower EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:33 pm

Cadelina walked outside the village. Nothing inside the village was holding her attention. Besides, it was a beautiful day out and walking through the forrest that surrounded this village seemed like a good thing to do. Another thing that this was good for was thinking. Her most recent fight with her mom had her thinking like crazy.

Flashback to Fight
Cat had just walked through the door, returning from her latest mission. She went straight to her room tired and recovering from injuries.
"Cadelina?" Came her mom's voice from below.
"In my room." She said then burried her face in the pillow.
"How'd it go?" Her mom asked. Cat lifted her head and looked at her mom.
"Great. Although I can't share anymore information with you." She said.
"You're more and more like your father everyday." Her mom said. Recently not having her father there to say good job and what not was striking her but she would burry them. She was not going to show her emotions, yet.
"Can we not talk about him?" Cat asked not meaning for it to come out rude.
"Why not? Your father is something I have the right to talk about." Her mom said.
"I didn't say you couldn't talk about him! I was saying I don't want to talk about him now!" Cat said becoming enrage by her mother jumping to conclusions.
"Do not talk to me like that!" Her mother said shocked and angry.
"Fine! I won't talk to you at all." Cat said then left through her window.
End Flashback

These fights seem to be getting stupider and stupider everytime. She needed to find some solution but it's not like she was going to be able to find it easily. Cat found a tree and sat down under it, leaning against the trunk. She didn't realise how tired she was until she fell asleep under that tree.
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-03-07

The Wiltering of a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiltering of a Flower   The Wiltering of a Flower EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Sid was wandering around in the outskirts of the forest. She didn't even remember how or why she got there. She was too busy jamming out to a CD she was listening to, on a CD player she stole when she was 13.

Headbanging, spinning, dancing around and even tripping over things went a long way with her. She thought of going to the Rain village to go visit her family, but actually ended up forgetting to. She danced along, then tripped over herself again, somewhere close by Cadelina. She ly there, finally pretty tired of dancing around for hours. Yawning, she turned the CD player off and gazed up at the clouds above her....

Life was kind of boring and seemed to suddenly just stand still... she recalled some things she'd do back at the Rain village, and even in Suna; hanging out with friends, music, losing friends, screaming at random people, yadda yadda yadda... Sid made the best of anything, though. And although she was an emotional person, she would all she could not to have that stand in her way. Life was about fun right now! She remembered how her mom would always encourage her to continue doing missions and becoming a better ninja, but Sid felt she was good enough. She was real good, actually, but just didn't ever seem to want to bother with that stuff. She never did ninja stuff, unless she needed to for like self defense or something.

So she just gazd up at the sky. She hated to reflect, but sometimes it did do some good. She was always wanting to go out all the time and have some fun, not think of anything else... but right now she was thinking of a lot, and couldn't help it. She was away from home and was just kicking it alone...
Back to top Go down
https://narutouniverse.forumotion.net

The Wiltering of a Flower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Universe :: Land of Fire :: Konoha; Hidden Leaf Village (Main RP)-
Jump to: