Naruto Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Universe

A Naruto RP for all Naruto fans! All new members please read the rules. Thanks for joining and enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naomi Uzumaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naomi Uzumaki

Naomi Uzumaki

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Naomi Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Naomi Uzumaki   Naomi Uzumaki EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:17 am

Naomi Uzumaki Sakura7
[Name] Naomi Uzumaki
[Gender] Female
[Age] 15
[Height/Weight] 5'3/107lbs
[Originated Village] Leaf
[Crush] Sasuke (I'm not a crazy really. I just relate to him sort of)
[Rank] Genin
[Personality] I am generally a very energetic person. I can get along with just about everyone. I make friends pretty easily. I love to take charge and be a leader. I hate being messed with and anyone who does will probably regret it. I have the muther of tempers but it’s really hard to boil down to it. I like to pour my enery into training and running. I love music. The one thing I absolutely hate is being woken up in the middle of the night. Nothing makes me more mad. I am usually really happy and hyper but I can be really serious when it come down to the whole thing or when I need to be. I am really out going when I feel like it and I bend the rules. I stand up for things I believe in and I don't take anyone's crap. I like to read a lot and draw. (Sorry that wasn't very organized... I'm tired)
[History] I was born the same day as Naruto Uzumaki but two minutes later thus making him my slightly older twin brother. Sadly we were separated at birth and I was sent to the Village of the Hidden Mist to live with a different family. So I grew up thinking my last name was “Akita” rather than Uzumaki. I learned many water techniques growing up. Sadly my adoptive family was massacred by a group of elite water ninja when I was 9 years old. As my adoptive mother died she told me to run away to the Village Hidden in the Leaves. I did as I was told. When I arrived the Hokage was very surprised to see me. Apparently no one expected me to come back. I was told everything aside from why I was taken to the Hidden Mist. That still remains a secret today. I was taken to meet a my brother, Naruto who I cam e to find was almost just like me only he was a boy (Duh). We got along (and still do) just beautifully. I quickly made friend with the likes of teams (well future teams in this case) 7 and 8. Yes, including Sasuke. I instantly related to him and developed a huge crush on him. But I was neither obsessed nor jealous. I grew learning fire jutsu and combining them with the likes of my water skizzles. I was added on as an extra to team 7. (There was an odd number to the class) And that’s all I have to say about that.
[Kekkei Genkai/Inherited Bloodline] None
[Element] water and fire
[Weapons/Attacks] kunai and shurriken/ water and fire jutsu and taijutsu skizzles
[Extra] None thanks! Hope I wrote a long enough history. Was I allowed to write in the first person?
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Naomi Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naomi Uzumaki   Naomi Uzumaki EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:59 pm

I like the first person thing, so I guess it's okay to you know... type it in first person. You did a nice job with this, it's approved.
Oh, and you're like one of our first members. Thanks for joining! Haha.
Back to top Go down
https://narutouniverse.forumotion.net
Naomi Uzumaki

Naomi Uzumaki

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Naomi Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naomi Uzumaki   Naomi Uzumaki EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:16 pm

Yaaaaaaay!
I'm excited! And thanks!
I'll advertise for ya.
Back to top Go down
Sid
Admin
Sid

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Naomi Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naomi Uzumaki   Naomi Uzumaki EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:17 pm

That's awesome! Thanks for that, haha.
Hopefully people will you know, start signing up.
That'd be cool.
Back to top Go down
https://narutouniverse.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Naomi Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naomi Uzumaki   Naomi Uzumaki Empty

Back to top Go down

Naomi Uzumaki
Page 1 of 1