Naruto Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Universe

A Naruto RP for all Naruto fans! All new members please read the rules. Thanks for joining and enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A new start.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-03-07

A new start. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:42 pm

Kaiya was at the door talking to somone, the man was in armor, like a guard, handing her a note.
"Thankyou, and what is this for?" Kaiya asked the stranger.
"Read it." he left.

Kaiya turned around and looked down the hall, saw Sasuke coming out.
She put the note in her bag and went back to sit down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Kair-Athema.piczo.com
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:48 pm

Sasuke sat in front of her. He'd noticed her put a letter into her pocket. "I wonder what it says?" he said curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:58 pm

Kaiya looked at him. "I bet it's another contract from-" She stopped thinking before she said somthing that she isn't suposed to say "...from Ji, just some orders..."
She didn't know what to say, that topic shouldn't ever be continued.
She looked at Sasuke and noticed he had tooken off his shirt.
"Chiyo probably wouldn't mind if you borrowed some clothing for awhile."
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:37 pm

Sasuke noticed how she stopped in the middle of her sentence, as if she was unsure of what she was saying. Sasuke studied himself then, "Oh, I'm comfortable like this," he replied. He still wanted to question her, but decided against it. "Which room should I sleep in?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:01 pm

Kaiya thought for a moment.
"You could take Chiyo's room for the night, or-..."
She felt her face get warm, she tried to stay serious.
"In my room, Whatever you're comfrontable with. You could still take Chiyo's room, he won't use it tonight...until he gets back." She looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:36 pm

Sasuke looked down the hall at the rooms... "I suppose I'd like a roommate for the night..." he gazed at Kaiya, with a small grin. "If it's okay with you." He was surprised at this, but he just didn't want to be away from her... there was still much he didn't know, but he simply couldn't help but really want to just talk to her and get know her. He'd never felt this way for a girl... but he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:54 pm

Kaiya nodded "Yes, I don't mind." She couldn't help but smile back at him.
"Want to go to my room and talk?" She already stood up.
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:18 pm

Sasuke was excited about her offer, but tryed not to show it too much. Getting up, smiling a bit, he said, "Yea, of course," he stood out of her way so that she could show him the way to the room.
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:50 pm

Kaiya lead Sasuke to her room, "I can make you a bed on the floor is you want(They dont have any beds)."

"What do you want to talk about?"

Last edited by Kaiya_Zetsumei on Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:01 pm

"Sure, thank you," Sasuke replied. He definately wasn't sure what to talk about... Should he bring up how he was feeling for her? No... it was too soon. He figured he'd bring that up when he was really ready. "To be honest, I have no clue," he said, laughing a little. He helped set the bed on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:28 pm

She kinda laughed, "Would you like to tell me anything, or would you like me to tell you somthing? That's just about all I can think of right now...."
They finished making the bed, and she started making hers.
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:53 pm

Sasuke watched her, blushing the slightest bit... "Well, there is something I would like to say, but I don't know if it's the right time...?" He realized what he said, knowing she'd probably end up curious and wanting to know, if she was the curious type. He laughed to himself nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:02 pm

She looked up at him. "Would you like to tell me? It would be nice to know, at least if you're comfrontable with it..." She smiled a sly smile, and finished her bed. "I'm going to change real quick, it'll give you time to think too." She left the room.
I wonder what he might tell me... she thought curiously to herself.
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:53 pm

Sasuke thought hard about this... Should I tell her? He figured he may as well get it over with, right? He wasn't in love with her, but he was having feelings that he guessed could lead to something like that. He wasn't scared about it, but then again was... He'd never experienced anything like it... he waited, until she would come back...
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:00 pm

Kaiya changed into a tanktop and pajama pants, she headed back into the room, and sat down on the floor with Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:11 pm

Sasuke watched as she walked back in and sat down. He was pretty sure he would say it... "What I wanted to say was..." he hesitated, but tried to keep going. "I've never had this, uhm, feeling... for a person. Or, girl, rather..." Blushing, he gazed off to the side, not sure how she would react. "It's been reoccuring over and over ever since I saw you..." he stared away still.
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:37 pm

She looked at him, looking somwhat confused.
"A feeling for me?" She asked him.
She wasn't used to anyone talking about this, she never even cared about anyone expect for Chiyo as a brother and The Hokage.
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:21 pm

He nodded, then looked at her. He wan't sure about her expression. He wondered if he shouldn't have said it too soon... but it wasn't like he was saying he was in love with her, right? It was only the begining... "Sorry, I, uhm... can't help my feelings. It sucks." he said blushing, turning away again. Part of him felt almost like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:26 pm

She was suprised that be was actully acting like this. He was somwhat playful, but most of the time he was serious... "So, you can't control you're feelings?"
"I never understand feelings that well,So I guess you're not alone." She had a blank experssion but she also looked somwhat happy.

There was a noise outside the door of the apartment, like sombody opening it.
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:45 pm

Sasuke blushed, still looking away. He wasn't sure what to do, nor what to say... He perked up though, slightly, after hearing the door. "Who might that be? Chiyo, I'm guessing?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:55 pm

Kaiya nodded, "Yeah, It's him...He's early though." Kaiya stood up and walked to the door.
She opened it and Chiyo came in looking nervous when he look at Kaiya.
"Everything ok Chiyo?"
"Yes, I just ran into you're comrads..."
"While at the bar?"
Chiyo nodded.
"And did they follow you?"
"I don't know."
Kaiya sighed and mumbled to him, "Were you just seeing things? You look like you've had to many drinks..." Kaiya glared at him, untill Chiyo went into his room.
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:03 pm

Sasuke waited, he didn't hear anything they said. Probably because he was pretty out of it, and just didn't seem to even want to pay attention. He got underneath the covers, putting his hands behind his head and gazing up at the ceiling...
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:15 pm

Kaiya went downstairs and than outside, making sure nobody was actully following him.
She went back inside locked that door, and went back upstairs into the apartment,again locked the door.
She went back to the room and saw Sasuke in his bed.
"You ready to go to sleep?" Kaiya questioned
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:43 pm

Sasuke looked up at Kaiya. "Yea," he said. He actually wasn't that tired, but he didn't want to stay awake, either. It was confusing... he figured he just wanted to give his stumbling mind time to rest.
Back to top Go down
Kaiya_Zetsumei
Admin
Kaiya_Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:42 pm

Kaiya nodded. "I'm going to stay up for a little longer."
She walked out and closed the door.
Talking through the door "G'night"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new start.   A new start. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new start.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum