Naruto Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Universe

A Naruto RP for all Naruto fans! All new members please read the rules. Thanks for joining and enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Death of Scarlett (XD)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-03-13

The Death of Scarlett (XD) Empty
PostSubject: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:51 pm

Then next morning there was a sudden attack by an akatsuki member by the name of sasori! affraid

Sasori screamed at all the villlagers "Where is it!?" "Where is the demon Kaisu-Taisu?!"
"Where the hell is it?!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:02 pm

The villagers squirmed around and tryed to go away.
"Don't move D:<!" Sasori said, "Tell me where she is, or I'll just kill all of you instead!"

Some stupid guy pointed it out and Sasori headed over there.
Naruto was still asleep when he heard a huge CRASH coming from another buliding near his block. Naruto rushed out of bed, going out side and seeing ninja all around. Even Tsunade was there.

Part of Scarlett's block was blown off and Naruto's heart dropped. Shit... he thought, racing over. He stopped suddenly. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Do you want me to kill you also?" Sasori said, emerging from the smoke with Scarlett in his hands.

"Let go of her!" Naruto screamed. Sasori simply wagged his finger. Naruto yelled out in rage, heading toward Sasori. "Naruto!" Tsunade yelled, but Sasori plunged a knife into Scarlett's stomach and Naruto stopped, falling to his knees. Everything just seemed to stop... nothing was right anymore. The only thing breaking this sickening silence was the crackle of Sasori's laugh.

Naruto breathed heavily, and a rage so strong built within him, seeming to rip through him....... He looked up and Sasori noticed a complete change. His eyes were red and his pupils were slanted.... Sasori studied the red ora surrounding Naruto...

Soon there was a series of puppets attacking at Naruto, but he was quick and seemed to just rip through them all... Sasori didn't stand a chance against this power. Soon enough Sasori was defeated, too weak to fight any longer....
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:17 pm

Scarlett was indeed dead....

she had slanted red swiriling glowing something like cuts all arond her body to represent the Dark tiger demon
her clothes were ripped up a bit to show the odd mark from the sealing on her stomach
.She looked pretty bad
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:25 pm

At the hospital...

Naruto had been sitting by Scarlett's side, crying for maybe hours. The people at the hospital did all they could to help her but not too long ago, she was delcared dead. It was getting dark out, and a nurse walked in suddenly.

"Excuse me sir, but visiting hours are ov-"
"Shut up!" Naruto snapped. "... Just give me a few more moments."

Beat brick The nurse walked out slowly...
Naruto was miserable... he'd wanted so much more... the feeling of love was so new with him and her, just barely begining and now it was all gone... He couldn't ever have more, ever... He put his head down for a moment to sulk some more... Then he had to leave. Naruto walked along in the night, heart broken... He felt like a huge part of him just exploded and was now gone. (That same night Scarlett got buried. Naruto refused to go because he was too miserable to see anymore of it.)
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:36 pm

"C'mon naruto we have to go to the funeral ." said sakura in a soft voice
"Dont you want to see her one last time?"

Later..........................

Scarlett was buried deep dep down in a coffin thoughts were racing threw her mind she was alive (halelugha halelugha!)
When scarlett opened her eyes and took her first breath..........she started to choke cough and wheeze there was no stupid air!

Scarlett felt to weak to get out but if she didnt do something she might as well die for real
so she busted out and then lied on the ground trying to summon up all of her strength to stumble to the hospital

And she did....... Eye cancer
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:45 pm

Naruto had went to the funeral and cried the whole time...

At the hospital,
Nurses scrambled up to Scarlett after she arrived.
"How is that possible? Shocked"
"How're you alive?!"
"Quick just get her a room!"
They all led her to another room and ran all these stupid tests to see how she came back.

Naruto was still unaware of this, but the nurses planned on calling him and telling him what happened.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:53 pm

Scarlett just lied there and let the doctors do their stupid work and then they put her into a room and made her wear this blue robe hospital thing scarlett hated it so she threw it out

then a nurse came in and said "Scarlett what has happened to your robe ?"
"Ithrew it out." "Why you have to wear it."

"No i fucking dont just get outta my face your making me sick."
the nurse backed away and left
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:00 pm

xDDD
Later Naruto got 'the call' and was like $#T%RE$W%RTEFRSEDC?!!
He rushed over to the hospital, shoved past some nurses.
"Sir you have to sign in-" the main front desk lady said but Naruto just ran down the hall to Scarlett's room.

He walked in slowly... he looked at Scarlett, and approached her. "H-how...? Did you...?" Shocked
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:17 pm

Scarlett startled hid herself from naruto (because when she threw out the robe she only had a bra and undergarments XDDDon)

"Idont know how exactly....." said scarlett "How come you really care." said scarlett in a cold voice
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:23 pm

Naruto looked away so she wouldn't be as embarrassed.
"Well, all these new feelings were building when I met you... and I didn't want for them to stop." Naruto said lowly.

"Do you understand what I'm saying?" He started crying again, because he was still in some sort of shock that she was alive. Wiping his eyes he spoke in a quivering voice, "I'm glad you came back. I don't know how it happened, but I'm glad..."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:30 pm

Scarlett in an akward position said "Are you crying?" she never had been in the presence of someone crying before.......

"Imean you honestly cant care that much for me ........no one ever has."
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:36 pm

Naruto wiped his eyes, "I can't help it. We share something, and I've had a good friend like that once, and I lost him... I couldn't bare to lose you, too."

Naruto remembered Gaara. That's what this reminded him of, but the feelings were much different. Scarlett was a girl he had deeper feelings for, so therefore it affected him much more.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:41 pm

Scarlett really happy jumped outta bed onto narutos back and she hugged him all over the place XDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:46 pm

Naruto smiled at this outburst. He hugged her all over too, and kinda fell over, laughing. He sat there and gazed into her eyes...
"So now you get how I'm feeling?" He said, smiling.
He was glad to be looking at her face again.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:50 pm

Yukari smiled and nodded as she kissed naruto on the lips!!! -Gasp-

(I saw that im going to tell teacher!! XD)
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:54 pm

(Oh dear! xD)
Naruto smiled, deepening the kiss for a moment then pulled away slowly.
"Do you know how long they're gonna keep you in here?" He said, gazing around the room.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:59 pm

When naruto pulled away she moved his head downwards and she was kissing him again!! (They were kissing on the bed right O.o?)

Scarlettt didnt want to answer any questions she missed naruto terribly she hadnt been with him since that whole death incident and deidara crapp.

Yea she was like making out .......
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:05 pm

(I believe so xD)
Naruto's tongue explored her mouth. He was pretty sure this was the first time they actually made out. He kept at it for awhile, then started to lean over her but stopped, laughing a little.
"It's the slightest bit weird to have a full make out session on a hospital bed," he laughed again. "Oh well," he leaned in to kiss her some more. ^^
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:09 pm

The making out was interrupted by a scared nurse who said

"Naruto has a girlfriend!!" laughing evily she said

"Im going to spread it all aroung town !!" "Two freaks making out on a hospital bed!"

"Dont you get her pregnant!!" said the nurse in a play fulll voice

"jkjk but your hour is over so leave!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Shocked The lady was really scary. xD
She had a unabrow and looked like her name would be Olga. xDDD
Naruto twitched after she walked out, then looked over at Scarlett.
"Do you think you can get out now? Or would rather stay until your completely healed?" Naruto really wanted to be with her, so hopefully she'd leave the hospital. Innocent
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:16 pm

"They'll probably make me stay here longer but im ok ...... ill just break outta here."

and then scarlett climbed out the window into the night!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:20 pm

Naruto climbed outside with her muahaha xD

The nurse came into the room and saw that Scarlett wasn't there and went psycho.

They walked along in the night. Naruto held her hand, it was pretty dark and he didn't want her to trip over anything...
They headed back to the apartments.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:30 pm

Scarlett held narutos hand tightly and offered to let him stay at her place just for tonight
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Naruto smiled and agreed to the offer. He stopped by his house to get an extra shirt and stuff then headed back to her house.

It was nice inside o: Naruto went into Scarlett's room and put his stuff down, "I'll be back," he said to her then went into the bathroom to take off his shirt and stuff for bed. ;D
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:36 pm

"Yay." thought scarlett she had urges to do stuff not the bad kinda stuff but making out dont cha know?

She waited in silence ready to attack Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Scarlett (XD)   The Death of Scarlett (XD) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Death of Scarlett (XD)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next